1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

I don't think 1972 is a good title.

It's limited in meaning, and might even flare up the old Trilogy haters again with the very mention of numbers.

Also, Black Crows, Yada Yada Yada. 

I will think of a new title and tracklist, but won't share them as to not get the lists going again. But look at what page we're on, guys. 

This is stupid.

9 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Honestly, this is looking worse every day...

Here's a timeline for you...

Billie relocates to London > The Queen dies > Billie and his band flee to South America

Pretty disturbing stuff. Not hard to put the pieces together...

What monarchy is he gonna take next? 

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

King Brandon better watch out!

Something about the melody in one of the last clips from tiktok makes me really excited. They mentioned Letterbomb, and those are great vibes :eyebrows:

I also hope that for the 1972 to make sense it could be released somewhere between december '22 - february '23... or any time soon would be great :lol: ...God, just release the album already!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Laly said:

Something about the melody in one of the last clips from tiktok makes me really excited. They mentioned Letterbomb, and those are great vibes :eyebrows:

I also hope that for the 1972 to make sense it could be released somewhere between december '22 - february '23... or any time soon would be great :lol: ...God, just release the album already!!!

I didn't really hear much of a melody there, it was more like a guide vocal for the rhythm, something like, "Di-di-di-duh hi-hiiiiii!"

I'm hoping at least for a single in October or November, or at the end of this month for that matter!!!

59 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I didn't really hear much of a melody there, it was more like a guide vocal for the rhythm, something like, "Di-di-di-duh hi-hiiiiii!"

I'm hoping at least for a single in October or November, or at the end of this month for that matter!!!

Well, you're right. But still it's a little melody with Billie's voice to me :lol: 

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2022 at 9:48 AM, Beerjeezus said:

He be demoted to princess by dawn.