1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

1 hour ago, Doggins said:

I feel bad the Queen won't get to hear the new album.

After death there's probably no time and no space. She might have already heard it before us

• Love 1

The queen was a death metal fan so she don't care about 1972

18 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

The queen was a death metal fan so she don't care about 1972

Emphasis on death.

Too soon?

Everybody saying the Queen is dead but Taylor Swift is well and alive and she's dropping an album on October 21st.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I’m hoping we get a new single by the start of the NHL season next month!

According to this Spotify playlist, Pollyanna will be featured in EA Sports NHL 23, but what if Pollyanna is just a placeholder for a 1972 song?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/41UxFg9KUGNQaaq9SCX7z8?si=rQFHxA-xTcqL2np2S4ePgg

I want them to release something for the new Fifa Game. They got a lot of songs which became hits and other big artits before

28 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

According to this Spotify playlist, Pollyanna will be featured in EA Sports NHL 23, but what if Pollyanna is just a placeholder for a 1972 song?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/41UxFg9KUGNQaaq9SCX7z8?si=rQFHxA-xTcqL2np2S4ePgg

NHL 23 releases next month so I don't think that's likely, plus I doubt they'd put the first single into a game...

having said that I don't think Pollyanna is a good song for a sports game at all :P

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, okotavio said:

NHL 23 releases next month so I don't think that's likely, plus I doubt they'd put the first single into a game...

having said that I don't think Pollyanna is a good song for a sports game at all :P

If you remember, American Idiot was featured in Madden NFL 2005, and the game came out like 3 days after the single

And that’s why I said I think Pollyanna must be a placeholder for a 1972 song. And if you look up 1972 on Google, they falsely list Pollyanna, Here Comes the Shock, and Holy Toledo as tracks from the new album

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, okotavio said:

Well Pollyanna isn‘t a bad choice. Especially EA Sports putting different genres in their sports games. 
But I don‘t think they will be include in upcoming Games. 

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

No.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, okotavio said:

Seriously a terrible choice. Any of the other singles from that era would have been a better choice, even if pollyanna is the best of the bunch 

At this point seriously we have nothing about the new album, we don't even know if it's going to be released... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

At this point seriously we have nothing about the new album, we don't even know if it's going to be released... 

We do know that. 2023

• Like 4

Foam wasn't the troll,

1972 is the troll.   

It's not real.

If it was, perhaps it would contain music written by Billie's dad, transformed into Green Day bangers with Jazz inspiration.

But no. There never was a year 1972.

• Like 1

I was going to sing the enit

2 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

Liebling 😂

I was going to type out Oh Darling! by the Beatles in German, but I got dude stuff to do.  

There is no 1972.     Only Zuul.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

I was going to sing the enit

I was going to type out Oh Darling! by the Beatles in German, but I got dude stuff to do.  

There is no 1972.     Only Zuul.  

Ya heard it here first, folks. This is now the Zuul Community Forum. All Hail the Mighty Zuul. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dreamykatie said:

Ya heard it here first, folks. This is now the Zuul Community Forum. All Hail the Mighty Zuul. 

I'm Rick Moranis and I'm listening to AC/DC and drinking hard strawberry lemonade.  

In the distant future, someone is reading this, shaking their head.

ZCF! 

• Haha 1