1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

22 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

You posted that before his post of never seeing it before. nice try though. 

Yeah I posted it, and then he said, "Is this an old interview? Never saw this anywhere. If it's new then the documentary thing might be happening."

13 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPr1Hdf/

Now I’m convinced we’re getting a documentary!!!

13 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Is this an old interview? Never saw this anywhere. If it's new then the documentary thing might be happening.

9 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah someone from the TikTok thread pointed out that possibility, but I was going by what @Little Boy Named Booze said above, that he never saw this one before, anywhere

7 hours ago, nopride84 said:

You posted that before his post of never seeing it before. nice try though. 

• Confused 1

On 8/30/2022 at 12:24 AM, That Dude said:

"NOO!   NOT YET.   I'll TELL YOU WHEN IT'S TIME, BILLIE JOE.   NOT A SECOND BEFORE."   

Tell me when it's time to release more teasers

All we want is GDC to understand that when we show clips of the band it's cause we want to

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Sheenius said:

Tell me when it's time to release more teasers

All we want is GDC to understand that when we show clips of the band it's cause we want to

We are all born in a world of doubt, and there’s no doubt that 1972 will be huge!!!

• Like 2

This could be totally unrelated to Green Day but my local Alternative station, ALT 92.3 New York just posted in their Instagram story that a huge, huge announcement is coming up at 5 today. So I sent them a DM, asking if it was regarding new music and they replied, "Sort of.....;)!"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

This could be totally unrelated to Green Day but my local Alternative station, ALT 92.3 New York just posted in their Instagram story that a huge, huge announcement is coming up at 5 today. So I sent them a DM, asking if it was regarding new music and they replied, "Sort of.....;)!"

A radio station announcing a new Green Day album before Green Day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Why not just ask them if it was about GD instead of being vague? Afraid of "no"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

It's Green Day!! It won't suck!!!

Did you heard FOAM?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Did you heard FOAM?

I admit that it's not maximum Green Day firing on all cylinders, but it's still a good album

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Why not just ask them if it was about GD instead of being vague? Afraid of "no"?

ALT 92.3 just tweeted that one of the biggest bands in alternative rock history will be performing at an #ALT923FreeShow

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

ALT 92.3 just tweeted that one of the biggest bands in alternative rock history will be performing at an #ALT923FreeShow

So Radiohead, REM, Red Hot. Damn even U2 or Coldplay.

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I admit that it's not maximum Green Day firing on all cylinders, but it's still a good album

I bet it's Panic at the Disco, they've been promoting new music heavily recently

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I bet it's Panic at the Disco, they've been promoting new music heavily recently

The station just announced another clue. They said, "Think big band, small space!"

And it's not going to be PATD because they're already doing a ticket giveaway for their upcoming shows at MSG and Vegas

14 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

The station just announced another clue. They said, "Think big band, small space!"

19 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

So Radiohead, REM, Red Hot. Damn even U2 or Coldplay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zebahar said:

They announced it was the Smashing Pumpkins.....someone please get @GDFan2019 a 6 pick of apathy.

• Like 3

Were we suppose to be excited over what GDFan told us this afternoon?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

It's Green Day!! It won't suck!!!

Truth.

This is so boring. I really hope there’s a single soon.

Edited by Big Neil

2 hours ago, Cunt said:

I’m honestly not expecting anything until the beginning of next year.

Maybe the timetable would be similar to FOAM, maybe single this month or next month, and the album in February

• Like 1
  • Sad 1