1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

On 8/12/2022 at 3:04 AM, billy1986 said:

Green Day are not over the hill they still play amazing…

This 100%.👏

21 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Wait are you saying FF are on the light side of rock? Like have you listened to most of FF's 

Maybe I’m just salty cos they seem to be everywhere all the time and to me they aren’t as good as GD.  I’m tired hearing about the saintly Dave Grohl!  Sorry @The Grohl

• Like 4
  • Surprised 1

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

Maybe I’m just salty cos they seem to be everywhere all the time and to me they aren’t as good as GD.  I’m tired hearing about the saintly Dave Grohl!  

🤭😂 I'm not a huge Foo's fan but I don't hate them. I hear you though!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

Maybe I’m just salty cos they seem to be everywhere all the time and to me they aren’t as good as GD.  I’m tired hearing about the saintly Dave Grohl!  Sorry @The Grohl

I mean I'm not even talking about musical quality but FF are a heavier sounding band than Green Day generally. I definitely wouldn't say they're on the light side of rock

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JDA said:

Maybe a Green Day discography box set spanning their whole career 

A career spanning collection, with the band going into the studio to beef up and perfect B-sides that would have otherwise never seen the light of day, culminating in a bonus album called 1972!  

And THEN.....while the entirety is FUMING over it not being a new album, ANOTHER green day album blasts into existence out of NOWHERE.    They release the 1972 sort of under the radar and promote the ever loving snot out of the new album.   

OH YEAH.  

Possible.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clockwise said:

Sorry ya’ll, Rock n’ Roll died in the 80’s and it ain’t coming back.

But...I wanna Rock n' Roll all night ☹️

• Sad 1

On 8/13/2022 at 10:20 AM, jengd said:

I’m tired hearing about the saintly Dave Grohl!

I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels this way. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StillBreathing said:

for anyone that hasn’t got tik tok / refuses to get tik tok 

2 teasers from deleted Billie's story are missing. Thanks though! This made me realise how heavy sounding some songs are

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Arnel said:

2 teasers from deleted Billie's story are missing. Thanks though! This made me realise how heavy sounding some songs are

Yeah but those were posted on Instagram

• Like 2

I think the teasers are not in chronological order, why should they still record vocals when CLA ist already mixing? 😅

• Like 4

8 hours ago, StillBreathing said:

for anyone that hasn’t got tik tok / refuses to get tik tok 

4 hours ago, Arnel said:

This one is missing too

18 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I think the teasers are not in chronological order, why should they still record vocals when CLA ist already mixing? 😅

Things could still be added at last minute. like Murder City from 21CB, recorded and mixed just 1 month before release.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

They are 100% not in chronological order

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

They are 100% not in chronological order

Order that they were posted in or order that the content happened? I think a lot of what was posted was completed earlier and maybe posted out of order of when the scenes took place.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Order that they were posted in or order that the content happened? I think a lot of what was posted was completed earlier and maybe posted out of order of when the scenes took place.

Yeah they’re just posting different clips from the backlog, but the clip they’re posting isn’t where they are or what they’re doing that day

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Yeah they’re just posting different clips from the backlog, but the clip they’re posting isn’t where they are or what they’re doing that day

It's odd that they didn't post anything while they were on tour

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

It's odd that they didn't post anything while they were on tour

Yeah it’s probably just weird to promo things that have nothing to do with the tour you’re on while you’re on it

Edit: I hate TikTok, just doxxed myself

Edited by Arnel