I think they are just jamming and messing around 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think they are just jamming and messing around 

Obviously, I'm just joking

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think after lollapalooza the teasing is going to ramp up until we get an announcement in September or October (with first single probably.) Have a feeling this album will release in February or March of next year. 

I think this is right

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I think after lollapalooza the teasing is going to ramp up until we get an announcement in September or October (with first single probably.) Have a feeling this album will release in February or March of next year. 

Exactly. After the Formula 1 show at the end of September (no pun intended) we will have a single. 

Another February release. Everything will be fine.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Exactly. After the Formula 1 show at the end of September (no pun intended) we will have a single. 

Another February release. Everything will be fine.

F1 is October 21. I do hope a single is out by then I’d like to hear them play it there

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

They have the Outside Lands show in August then they're off for the rest of the month. Then they have a bunch of festivals in September. So I'm hoping for a single in mid-August, album is announced for, let's say Friday October 9th. Because all those festivals can be used to promote it, take a few months off, and a proper tour could start in March/April!

After Billie mentioning this releasing in 2023 I see no reason to think it will come out before then.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

After Billie mentioning this releasing in 2023 I see no reason to think it will come out before then.

I keep thinking he must have said that before all plans were finalized

1 hour ago, WhereIsYourGraceland said:

Billie is the most unreliable teaser in history lol still waiting on that Forever Now video.

And more Foxies shows.

• Like 3

Just now, Montclare said:

And more Foxies shows.

Yes. That too. Definitely that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Here’s to hoping they play some new songs tomorrow night!!!

They might but could also be a practice run for Lolla on Sunday after a month's break? Surely they'll at least mix it up a bit for the smaller crowd? 

I saw someone on Facebook saying that there'll probably be about 250 press, etc there but don't know how they know that

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

They might but could also be a practice run for Lolla on Sunday after a month's break? Surely they'll at least mix it up a bit for the smaller crowd? 

I saw someone on Facebook saying that there'll probably be about 250 press, etc there but don't know how they know that

Yeah but they said it’s an extra special set. They wouldn’t have said that if it were just a practice run of the Lolla setlist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah but they said it’s an extra special set. They wouldn’t have said that if it were just a practice run of the Lolla setlist

I’m sure it’ll be a bunch of deeper cuts - will be awesome to see some videos of these

• Like 1

Since tomorrow is August 1st, do you guys think we’ll get a 1972 announcement tomorrow?

I believe it’s not coming out until next year. They have shows scheduled for this summer and fall, then a bit of a break, then album and new tour next summer.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

What significance does August 1st have?

I’m thinking we’re a ways out from anything.

I’m just going by the RevRad tease period. They teased us with the hashtag and various studio photos all year, they announced Bang Bang on August 1st and it released on the 11th. This new 1972 era feels so much like that, but better!!!!

30 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I’m just going by the RevRad tease period. They teased us with the hashtag and various studio photos all year, they announced Bang Bang on August 1st and it released on the 11th. This new 1972 era feels so much like that, but better!!!!

The difference here is that the album is releasing next year, not in October. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, just trying to be realistic with the information we have.

57 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I believe it’s not coming out until next year. They have shows scheduled for this summer and fall, then a bit of a break, then album and new tour next summer.

Yup

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

The difference here is that the album is releasing next year, not in October. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, just trying to be realistic with the information we have.

I wonder if they’re going with the September-February cycle again

Album on March/april, tour on may/june is my thought. The question here is when the promotion is going to start(single, videos, interviews etc.)?