1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So funny story, my daughter is on a school program in Los Angeles right now for Children’s Media and she’s getting a tour of Henson studios and she just texted me that she saw Billie Joe sitting at a table outside 😭😭😭 I begged her for a photo but she wasn’t even sure if it was him until I confirmed that they’re recording there. I can’t believe it!! 

We know he blabs, get her to ask him what the scoop is with 1972!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What’s everyone’s interpretation of the American Idiot music being played over the studio clips? I’m not aware of them doing this in the past ie playing past music over videos of them recording a new record. They wouldn’t be alluding to a follow up to American Idiot would they?

So that TikTok was from RAK, which they're not currently at. So that confirms TikToks may not all be in the moment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The story keeps getting funnier. The guys all turned to watch her with her tour group like it was entertaining for them lol.  I'm sorry this was just such a shock to me to get her text and photo right now that I'm losing my shit

I hope she told Billie Nightlife is her favorite song. 

• Haha 3

What would you guys do if 1972 is just Gagnam Style is 10 or so different versions?

Track 1:  Gangnam style (old green day)

Track 2: Gangnam style (American idiot alt green day)

Track 3: Gangnam style (funk version)

Track 4: Gangnam style (Christian rock version)

Track 5: Gangnam style (progressive rock version)

Track 6: Gangnam style (gangsta rap version

Track 7: Gangnam style (art rock version)

Track 8: Gangnam style (thrash rock)

Track 9: Gangnam style (jazz)

Track 10: Gangnam style (reggae)

Obviously this doesn't have to be the correct order. But you gotta admit that would be pretty epic 😉 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

So that TikTok was from RAK, which they're not currently at. So that confirms TikToks may not all be in the moment.

Maybe not but they’re definitely in LA right now that’s for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The story keeps getting funnier. The guys all turned to watch her with her tour group like it was entertaining for them lol.  I'm sorry this was just such a shock to me to get her text and photo right now that I'm losing my shit

Did she get to talk to them?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Did she get to talk to them?

No but that’s okay, she’s not a fan she got all the intel for me 😊

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

They have to be making a documentary for this!!!! The quality of the teasers look a little too good to just be recorded on a phone in the spur of the moment!!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No but that’s okay, she’s not a fan she got all the intel for me 😊

Even if she isn't a fan, that just made a fun experience even more fantastic! I'm so happy for her and for you! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nooo more claps. Maybe for one or two songs is acceptable, but hopefully no more than that 

• Like 3