1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

12 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

I have 2019 vibes 🥴

It's way better than 2019! We only had the Butch Walker studio video to go by. This time, we have a lot of teasers from the band themselves!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Green Day were waiting for GDC to be back for some new hints.

Okay we’re back. Announcement time? (Only joking. With the festival this weekend I’m not expecting anything). Let’s hope we get lucky in the month of May when they’re doing fuck all

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay we’re back. Announcement time? (Only joking. With the festival this weekend I’m not expecting anything). Let’s hope we get lucky in the month of May when they’re doing fuck all

I wonder if they have anything planned for Mike's birthday, even if it's only another teaser

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Green Day were waiting for GDC to be back for some new hints.

Oh thank God!  Just when I was getting worried with the site down and Green Day being so quiet!  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if they have anything planned for Mike's birthday, even if it's only another teaser

I think that's pretty unlikely, unfortunately. Maybe if we got something on Billie's bday but we didn't. Would love to be wrong though because again, Mike's bday happens to coincide with the anniversary of a really tragic event in my family.  Anything to distract me from that would be great!

• Like 3

On 4/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, Sanity Loan said:

With all of the shows and festivals coming up, I have a hard time imagining the band won't want to have something new out within the next two months.

You heard it here first, Matt confirms that we will have something within the next two months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You heard it here first, Matt confirms that we will have something within the next two months.

'twas truly a wish 🥲

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

'twas truly a wish 🥲

I remember you always used to give us hints. Like the Jesse Malin/Billie Joe Armstrong single. I think you said something like, "It's not exactly a Green Day single, but it's a single nonetheless." And weren't you the one who told us about the FOAM acronym before the title was revealed?

• Like 1

I will say that I can go back nearly a decade and vouch for Matt's hints, knowledge, and insight. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I remember you always used to give us hints. Like the Jesse Malin/Billie Joe Armstrong single. I think you said something like, "It's not exactly a Green Day single, but it's a single nonetheless." And weren't you the one who told us about the FOAM acronym before the title was revealed?

Yeah and it was him that told us that mootik was fake 😔 and it was... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

Yeah and it was him that told us that mootik was fake 😔 and it was... 

I thought someone from Green Day's team posted Panicland's confession video in our thread

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I thought someone from Green Day's team posted Panicland's confession video in our thread

Yeah, Bill did.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

2 more weeks 

3 more weeks

• Surprised 1

For some reason, I have a good feeling about this week. They played the show last night, and now we're in a new month!!!!