Red breakdown

Green day presents: Red trilogy

Revolution Redvio

ROAM

I'm intoxicated

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cav9mm said:

Is the red significant of the death of jesus of suburbia on good friday !

Will he rise again in 3 days time on easter sunday with Mike and Tre and a new great album ?

Yes, i am stoned btw ….

Still….good questions 😂

• Like 3

Just now, legendary said:

New album photoshoot with BJ's red hair is coming

I’m still not convinced these are new photos it will take a new photoshoot or public appearance to persuade me.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m still not convinced these are new photos it will take a new photoshoot or public appearance to persuade me.  

It can't be an old pic. They're ready to promote 1972 now.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You're right, the red hair is too long to be new

• Like 1

I wonder if the red hair is for a music video. Either way it's really nice, I love seeing pics of his red hair from back in 95!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think promotion may still be months away if they are just completing recording. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on what made them go back to Rob as opposed to trying another new producer? My thinking is Rob is the only one they trust to tell them the truth when something is great and when something sucks and they know they need to hear that right now. I suspect that while they liked Walker on a personal level, he probably gave an enthusiastic yes to everything they did and didn't dare be honest enough with them.

Not necessarily months away. I remember for 21CB, Murder City was recorded at the last minute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Century_Breakdown

This says they made the finishing touches in April 2009. The Know Your Enemy single came out that same month and the album came in May!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Not necessarily months away. I remember for 21CB, Murder City was recorded at the last minute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Century_Breakdown

This says they made the finishing touches in April 2009. The Know Your Enemy single came out that same month and the album came in May!

The problem now is with vinyl. If they want vinyl released day and date with the album (and I’m sure they do), there’s going to be at least a 6 month wait I would guess (and that’s because they’re a major artist otherwise it would be longer).

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think promotion may still be months away if they are just completing recording. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on what made them go back to Rob as opposed to trying another new producer? My thinking is Rob is the only one they trust to tell them the truth when something is great and when something sucks and they know they need to hear that right now. I suspect that while they liked Walker on a personal level, he probably gave an enthusiastic yes to everything they did and didn't dare be honest enough with them.

Rob was a yes man during the Trilogy. He was fanboying and not objective. I like Rob, but weird how suddenly he's a savior when people hated him during the Trilogy.

Also might not mean anything but red hair seems abnormal for him. Could that suggest a music video or promos?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dudley dawson said:

The problem now is with vinyl. If they want vinyl released day and date with the album (and I’m sure they do), there’s going to be at least a 6 month wait I would guess (and that’s because they’re a major artist otherwise it would be longer).

It’s doable though, I don’t know why so many artists have such a long vinyl wait, about a year ago I had LP’s pressed and in hand in less than 2 months from a major plant. 

2 hours ago, legendary said:

New album photoshoot with BJ's red hair is coming

Let's face it, all three of the guys are redheaded at heart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

So that should explain the September-February wait for FOAM, especially with the unicon vomit splatter editions

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Rob was a yes man during the Trilogy. He was fanboying and not objective. I like Rob, but weird how suddenly he's a savior when people hated him during the Trilogy.

Also might not mean anything but red hair seems abnormal for him. Could that suggest a music video or promos?

I give him a pass for the trilogy, it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

And again assuming the hair dye is new and not from 2020/21, if it were for something official like a video he'd have Duke do it, he wouldn't do it himself.

• Like 3

Is Jason practising for the show at the end of the month or recording possibly? 

2c0f58eb7192182f815d33e2db0e060099b2a933

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Is Jason practising for the show at the end of the month or recording possibly? 

2c0f58eb7192182f815d33e2db0e060099b2a933

It has to be for the show because it's 2 weeks from today

• Like 1