Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

“Nor do I know their true identity” 😂😂 I love how everyone is running with this 👏👏 clearly lots of people getting into the fun side

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wow, so it might include FOAM unreleased tracks and more good stuff (because it seems that there will be 4 parts, and song titles like The Art of The Deal With The Devil, which was from FOAM sessions, and like Carolina's Ultimate Netflix Tweet, which is something like That Dude would write). This is unfolding better than expected.

I think what excites me so much about this release is that unlike with FOAM where they seemed to just tantalizingly skim the surface of an idea, this album goes deep in exploring a concept/style. They put the time in for this one.

• Like 4

Still another 2 whole days until this release and I'm fining it so hard to focus on work.

Craving some new music ahhh. Hopefully those teasers for side 3 (or C) come out soon!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

Still another 2 whole days until this release and I'm fining it so hard to focus on work.

Craving some new music ahhh. Hopefully those teasers for side 3 (or C) come out soon!

We might have it in less than 24 hours, because it might be uploaded into Youtube, like the EP, because it is already Friday somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

I think side B was uploaded 20 hours ago, so maybe we will get it in the few hours.

20 hours ago, EMS-Gd said:

The Ultimate Test sounds great! MOOTIK will be amazing 😍

Dude, I agree, can't wait for Look For Love teaser to come out soon!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Red said:

🤐
I'd like to believe that to be the case, but I think Green Day would have been way too busy doing tours and stuff right now to even think about doing The Network again. I think they may have had a few songs up their sleeve, but I believe that this didn't become a serious full blown project until the boys knew they'd be in lockdown for a good chunk of the year.

I think you forget how workaholic this band can be. They did 4 albums on  a year and a half. The trilogy had a ton of other unreleased songs that easily can make another record. And after revrad you had another buch more.

After all, the same guys had the idea of making a rock opera with a character named Jimmy on 1993.

• Like 2

I've split the posts about the new Kerrang interview, please use this thread to discuss it:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Sorry but Side C is the most boring right now.

Do you not here Kill The DJ in Pool Party? What the f was that? That’s hillarious😆

• Haha 1

I think I'm more excited for Side C than Side B.

Pop Punker sounds cool, and I really want to hear how they reworked Kill The DJ for Jerry Falwells Pool Party (you can even hear the same bass lick at the end).

Respirator and Squatter really do nothing for me from Side B...like even for kitchy tunes, they really don't offer much. We'll see if the full songs change that at all.

So are there clips of every single song? Listening to that seems like a horrible idea, like deliberately spoiling a movie by reading a synopsis before watching it. It's only two days until we can listen to the whole thing.

• Like 2

Also I'm very lazy and don't want to see/hear any clips, is there a complete tracklist anywhere? 

Edit: Nevermind I found it

Someone kill the Jerry Falwells Pool Party (kill the fucking party)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Also I'm very lazy and don't want to see/hear any clips, is there a complete tracklist anywhere? 

1. The Prophecy 
2. Theory Of Reality 
3. Trans Am 
4. Asphyxia 
5. Fentanyl 
6. Ivankkka Is A Nazi 
7. Flat Earth 
8. Art Of The Deal With The Devil 
9. Cancer Is The New Black 
10. Digital Black 
11. Hey Elon 
12. Pizzagate