Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

44 minutes ago, Herroon said:

just looked at apple music and a bunch of the lyrics are wrong lol- I think they were maybe sourced from genius or some other user-submitted place like that.

"lull of the land is dirt" rather than "law of the land is dirt"

"kissing the masses, hoping loyal the classes" rather than "can't stand the masses, hoi polloi and the classes", etc...

Oh wow lol, I thought they were relying on more reliable sources. Never trust the system 🙃

12 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

They’re on Apple Music/Google/Instagram and other channels like that, so I am assuming they are official lyrics.

I didn’t think we got the official lyrics yet? 

Oh I thought you were doing a late April Fools :lol:

• Haha 1

The Network stuff is supposed to be delivered tomorrow....yet there has been no movement on my package. 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

The Network stuff is supposed to be delivered tomorrow....yet there has been no movement on my package. 🤷‍♀️

Same 😡

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Same 😡

I sense a clusterfuck afoot 😠

• Like 1

Just thought I’d check my Amazon order for the CD. It shipped today and is arriving tomorrow! So they’re going out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Hey I've got some time on my hands so I'll type the lyrics up. In case anyone else is about to you don't have to.

Would love lyrics to CITNB. Thanks!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Would love lyrics to CITNB. Thanks!

I can't wait to read them! I'm doing them all and making a thread for them

Edit: I've made the thread, will add all the songs as I go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I loooove that it's release day, I've had this pre ordered for about 6 months, and there is still no movement on my order.

Fuck Warner.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

My CD arrived (from Amazon) :runaround:. It has lyrics :runaround::runaround::runaround:

They're written in a font that's really hard to read lol. But I'll take it!

could you do me the biggest favor and take pics and add the CD to discogs?? nobody's put it up yet but i'd love to see the booklet n junk :))

59 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I loooove that it's release day, I've had this pre ordered for about 6 months, and there is still no movement on my order.

Fuck Warner.

just had movement on my order, it's now giving an estimated delivery date of 4/22. I believe the tracking estimate on my insomniac was dead on, so it'll probably come then. But I'm also on the east coast and it seems their webstore fulfillment is in SoCal- so maybe it'll get to The Infinite Void quicker for you idk

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Herroon said:

could you do me the biggest favor and take pics and add the CD to discogs?? nobody's put it up yet but i'd love to see the booklet n junk :))

just had movement on my order, it's now giving an estimated delivery date of 4/22. I believe the tracking estimate on my insomniac was dead on, so it'll probably come then. But I'm also on the east coast and it seems their webstore fulfillment is in SoCal- so maybe it'll get to The Infinite Void quicker for you idk

UGH I understand COVID has delayed everything, but ffs with how long Warner has had my money could they at least TRY to get it to me this weekend. This is a very first world problem, but it reminds me why I try to avoid their store. With Amazon I could've had it by tomorrow at least 🙄

C’mon what were you expecting?  The big reveal on Fallon was that Bill is not in the band,...yes, he was the one we were fooled by but not what we were expecting....again.   😂😂 

Meant to say, thought that our purple friend moved a lot like Kevin in Threat Level Midnight vid, looks a little chunky though, could it be shiny pants?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Also from the liner notes:

”All songs by The Network, engineered by The Network, mixed by Z

Recorded at various locations across multiple dimensions and decades

Mastered by Z”

Thanks guys 🙄

mixed / mastered by Z all but confirms Chris Dugan- no?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Herroon said:

I can't (no decent camera) but I'm sure someone can

Oh and all the official lyrics are now here:

• Love 2

Anyone find it in any stores in the US (other than 1-2-3-4-GO!)? Like maybe FYE or Target?

Also, the fact that it's listed as 'Squatter In My Flat' and not just 'Squatter' is funny to me

Yeeessss! I got my CD! I can't wait until they finally send those damn trading cards too.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Anyone find it in any stores in the US (other than 1-2-3-4-GO!)? Like maybe FYE or Target?

Also, the fact that it's listed as 'Squatter In My Flat' and not just 'Squatter' is funny to me

It's not sold in stores, but you can order it online (sadly, no in-store pickups available)