Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

1 hour ago, Freezing Melons said:

I sound like a broken record at this point, but I'm still waiting for my No Fun Mondays LP that shipped in December :S 
Multiple emails sent, and they just tell me to wait cause they haven't heard anything about it returning to sender, so I dunnnnooo

I know it’s not the same thing, but I know from personal experience that so many people sent so many parcels worldwide from November on for Christmas and with strict rules about what you can send overseas there are backlogs of stuff all over the place.  Hopefully it’ll still appear!

On 2/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, Major Kusanagi said:

i think my order has been lost lmfao  ( 2 t-shirts)

i got a email from ups to say that my order has departed it's international carrier facility ..... 2 weeks ago 🤣

and no updates ever since

I got mine last week but wasn’t expecting it as had no emails!

50 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

The sad part is, I still want that record :S 
But yea, your probably right - might just need to bite the bullet and accept my loss.

It's available from other record stores. I would wait until you get your money back before purchasing, but yea. 3 months after shipping is ridiculous - even for international shipping.

Have you tired reaching out to the shipping carrier to find out where it is?

Edit: Be sure to save all of the emails you sent to the company about the ware-abouts of your order. Asking for a refund etc. You'll need those documents when you file the complaint with your card holder/bank.

30 minutes ago, Squashie said:

It's available from other record stores. I would wait until you get your money back before purchasing, but yea. 3 months after shipping is ridiculous - even for international shipping.

Edit: Be sure to save all of the emails you sent to the company about the ware-abouts of your order. Asking for a refund etc. You'll need those documents when you file the complaint with your card holder/bank.

3 month is an ok timeframe if you live in Brazil... Once it tooke me 8th months to have a vinyl record delivered

39 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Yea - I have a solid paper trail through my email which is good.

I actually ended up picking up a copy from a record store on the weekend, but i'd love to get the one i ordered with the glow in the dark eyes...we'll see.

I've asked about finding out who the carrier is because they haven't given me any of that info..I think next time I'll definitely pay the extra 10$ to get the shipment tracked.

22 hours ago, jengd said:

I know it’s not the same thing, but I know from personal experience that so many people sent so many parcels worldwide from November on for Christmas and with strict rules about what you can send overseas there are backlogs of stuff all over the place.  Hopefully it’ll still appear!

I got mine last week but wasn’t expecting it as had no emails!

Lucky you 😜

I’m still waiting for mine and I’m getting concerned every day i check the UPS tracking and it tells me that it left it’s international carrier facility on the 2nd of February 😩

15 hours ago, Major Kusanagi said:

Lucky you 😜

I’m still waiting for mine and I’m getting concerned every day i check the UPS tracking and it tells me that it left it’s international carrier facility on the 2nd of February 😩

In light of @legendary’s post, I would get in touch with carrier then. Mine was marked for coming with DHL but actually came Royal Mail, may have only been DHL in US.  Hope you have a tracking number.  If you don’t get anywhere, don’t forget if you ordered using a credit card you could go to them for a refund and re-order?

Honestly, I'm really hoping for a reissue of Money Money 2020 now that they're going to sell Part 2 on vinyl and CD! A CD of MM2020 costs tons nowadays.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 8:56 PM, legendary said:

I'm from Brazil and finally have received my LP that was send me by Dec 18.

You have a Money Money 2020 Part II Vinyl at home?

It should be available worldwide in April. I have noticed it's also available on Amazon in Austria now (no CD though).

58 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

You have a Money Money 2020 Part II Vinyl at home?

It should be available worldwide in April. I have noticed it's also available on Amazon in Austria now (no CD though).

No, It's No Fun Mondays LP Glow in the Dark cover. 

Looking at how the prices are now I'm so happy I grabbed MM2020 on CD and vinyl when I did. I got lucky.

What happened to Joe the Robot? 

Did the Network destroy him or was it something else?  

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

What happened to Joe the Robot? 

Did the Network destroy him or was it something else?  

They dismanteled it and converted it into a tape machine

• Like 1

Wait, how are people getting the LP? The Webstore says irs released April 30th??

• Like 1

Hmm on the UK Amazon the MP3 is now available but it says the CD is "temporarily out of stock". Hope that means it'll turn up on there at some point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greenday_Aussie said:

Wait, how are people getting the LP? The Webstore says irs released April 30th??

They're not - they're waiting until April 30th I believe

• Like 1

Ugh fuck that. I already ordered the CD from their webstore with a giftcard so I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Really frustrating that they waited this long to list it on other sites.

• Like 2

Wow...today I received the slipmat...separately...in a plastic bag... that was unnecessary

• Like 1

I got a second shipping notification from Warner so I'm wondering if these would be my Network trading cards 🤞

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Ugh fuck that. I already ordered the CD from their webstore with a giftcard so I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Really frustrating that they waited this long to list it on other sites.

I did the same. Added the vinyl and the shipping stayed the same as for only the CD so I bought both. Should probably arrive sometime before Xmas :lol:

• Haha 3

On 3/12/2021 at 11:06 AM, Hermione said:

Hmm on the UK Amazon the MP3 is now available but it says the CD is "temporarily out of stock". Hope that means it'll turn up on there at some point.

It is available for pre-order from some UK  stores now. Rough Trade

• Like 1