Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

1 minute ago, SqueekBatHalloweenBlaster said:

Rando thought while listening to "degenerate": Bj/fink's falsetto voice sounds like he's getting his balls tickled

This made me laugh way too hard. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Ok you want to fight

let's go m8, see ya in philly ❤️

• Like 1

Has anyone had confirmation that any of their Network merch has shipped yet? I know some items got delayed, but was wondering if this was a wider thing. 

7 minutes ago, GRNSTR10 said:

Has anyone had confirmation that any of their Network merch has shipped yet? I know some items got delayed, but was wondering if this was a wider thing. 

Isn't supposed to be in February?

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Isn't supposed to be in February?

The initial date on a lot of merchandise said 'Shipping January 15th", but some were updated to say February. Only select items still say February, others have no indication of shipping dates.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, GRNSTR10 said:

The initial date on a lot of merchandise said 'Shipping January 15th", but some were updated to say February. Only select items still say February, others have no indication of shipping dates.

I was waiting on two shirts with Jan 15 dates but I haven’t heard anything

I'm waiting on everything I ordered. No updates. I know the CD and vinyl aren't coming til later, but I also had a shirt and the trading cards. Both have been delayed. I get it, it's COVID, but FFS would it kill Warner to send a courtesy email? I was looking forward to getting my shirt this month.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I'm waiting on everything I ordered. No updates. I know the CD and vinyl aren't coming til later, but I also had a shirt and the trading cards. Both have been delayed. I get it, it's COVID, but FFS would it kill Warner to send a courtesy email? I was looking forward to getting my shirt this month.

I sent them an inquiry using their contact form and I notice it says allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.  Hope that doesn’t mean that a pre-order that is released January 15 may not actually arrive until the end of February 😤

While waiting for more specific info they replied first with this:

“Please note: We have been experiencing severe delays with our standard method of shipping, USPS. The listed shipping timelines in our FAQs are our goal, but during this time please allow additional processing/tracking updates and transit times. We are working hard to get your orders out as quickly and safely as possible!”

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

I wonder if the CD will be available from anywhere else at some point? Cuz I'm not paying that shipping for it lol.

That is what I have been hoping. I keep checking Amazon and still nothing.

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

I wonder if the CD will be available from anywhere else at some point? Cuz I'm not paying that shipping for it lol.

58 minutes ago, Q-Man said:

That is what I have been hoping. I keep checking Amazon and still nothing.

I'd all but guarantee that once the physicals are manufactured, they'll show up on other outlets. I think I talked about it w someone earlier in this thread, but one of the only advantages to releasing MM2020ii with WMG as opposed to the network doing it independently or something is warner's distribution capabilities. If they were intending to only sell it through their webstore, they may as well have just released it independently, yknow? But manufacturing on all physical media is still so fucked up right now, so I think once the CDs actually exist they're totally gonna be on amazon and junk

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm wondering the exact same thing. I thought about contacting the record store in the UK that I bought the Foreverly repress from if they'd be getting it in. I'll let you know if they get back to me 

Can't believe they want $15.99 to ship it to the UK! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I'm wondering the exact same thing. I thought about contacting the record store in the UK that I bought the Foreverly repress from if they'd be getting it in. I'll let you know if they get back to me 

Can't believe they want $15.99 to ship it to the UK! 

Cheers. I guess it would be worth it if you were buying a ton of the merch. But not gonna be paying more for shipping just the CD than the CD costs lol. 

• Like 2

Yeah I just gave up and pre ordered from the Network store. I hate the shipping costs but I honestly didn't want to wait until release to see if they'd have it. Because other albums that are coming out this year have pre orders on other sites ready. So it leads me to think it won't be available elsewhere.

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Yeah I just gave up and pre ordered from the Network store. I hate the shipping costs but I honestly didn't want to wait until release to see if they'd have it. Because other albums that are coming out this year have pre orders on other sites ready. So it leads me to think it won't be available elsewhere.

That was my fear, and I’ve waited for merch before and then been unable to get it, everyone just has to make their own decision.

• Like 1

I went crazy and ordered a bunch of shit, just trying not to think about it cause everything is shipping on april

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hermione said:

Cheers. I guess it would be worth it if you were buying a ton of the merch. But not gonna be paying more for shipping just the CD than the CD costs lol. 

No reply yet but I suppose it's Sunday and they're online only at the moment. Will try again if not heard back towards the end of the week 

5 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

No reply yet but I suppose it's Sunday and they're online only at the moment. Will try again if not heard back towards the end of the week 

Oh don't worry about it I'm happy to just wait and see if it turns up anywhere

• Like 1