Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Don’t trust those they’re very wrong

I read that with the Fentanyl sound lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Herroon said:

yeah I've been listening to this record while walking to work the last while. great walking record. I found a lot of the bpms matched my walking pace

Your walking pace is prob faster than my “running” 😂 but it is good to work out to!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jengd said:

Your walking pace is prob faster than my “running” 😂 but it is good to work out to!

I have been told numerous times I'm a fast walker haha

• Like 1

I may try and write up the concept for this album tonight.  There's just so much happening in each song.

One thing I have decided is that in Time Capsule, Van Gough leaves something in the year 2000 for another member of the band to find.

I'm unclear on what year the other members are in, so I don't know if they must time travel to 2000 or live many decades to reach it.   It seems as if they are in 2020, and if so going back in time could cause covid to run amock.   

But maybe Van Gough put the vaccine in the capsule, so that his bandmates can save the human race!

He sacrifices his memory for the good of humanity.

Fink is on a bender, and has transported to Jingletown.  While originally Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy were two sides of the same person,  Fink sees that this guy is mentally struggling and he becomes the physical embodiment of ST JIMMY, wreaking havok in the world of American Idiot.

• Haha 2

The Snoo is become a bigshot rock star, making 8 Trillion dollars as the front man of Pinhead Gunpowder and The Longshot,  but is abducted by Elon Musk,  who warns him that The Network have done major damage to the space time continuum.   Unware of Van Goughs plan to save humanity,  and that Z and Undies are living out their lives as Barney the dinosaur and a firemen, awaiting the year 2000. 

Elon damaged his ship and he and the Snoo are lost in space.

In the end, Fink, Z and Captain Underpants regroup.  

Their new mission is to find Van Van Gough and Snoo!!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Elon damaged his ship and he and the Snoo are lost in space.

Well he let the radio on so it's on him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bobbybarebum said:

Anyone else suspect Pool Party might be related to a certain high profile incident Billie went through?

Dont' think so.
I read this somewhere:
Its title refers to an incident where Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife were exposed for inviting his pool boy to join them in a sexual relationship.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

Should I cave and order the black vinyl?

Yes, but no.

First of all, how much money are you willing to spend? You've got to consider that first.

Then you've got to consider how bad you want a vinyl. Could you possibly wait a few months or years for a pretty one?

And we don't know how long these are gonna be around. Maybe get a black one now, and if/when a special design comes out, snatch that up too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

The way Bil-Fink says amyl nitrate is almost as good as the way he say La Jolla in Spike. 

The Way Z says amyl nitrate is almost as good as Biff in Back to the Future being a stand up guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

The Snoo asked him to turn it up because his favorite song came on.

"Photograph" by Nickelback.

And Snoo was the one that left it on. 

He's a complete burden to have around.  The most  annoying person ever.  Aliens have learned not to abduct Snoo, as he has a habit of causing space accidents.  

The Snoo seems pretty damn clever, he's not a burden! 💔

What can you say about his ability to speak other languages? And most importantly, does he know Spanish?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Laly said:

The Snoo seems pretty damn clever, he's not a burden! 💔

What can you say about his ability to speak other languages? And most importantly, does he know Spanish?

His ability to speak other languages is great.

However, it doesn't help much if he (or she) causes you to crash into a star.  Or a wormhole.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, That Dude said:

His ability to speak other languages is great.

However, it doesn't help much if he (or she) causes you to crash into a star.  Or a wormhole.

I like to think it's a He :lol: 

But can ask for help in many different ways 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Yes, but no.

First of all, how much money are you willing to spend? You've got to consider that first.

Then you've got to consider how bad you want a vinyl. Could you possibly wait a few months or years for a pretty one?

And we don't know how long these are gonna be around. Maybe get a black one now, and if/when a special design comes out, snatch that up too.

Don’t want to wait years and I feel like this is probably too niche of a release to get any variants anytime soon, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Okay, this is my ranking for the songs, out of five. 

Spoiler

The Prophecy - 3/5. Great intro, should be longer.

Theory of Reality - 4/5. Pure Green Day, catchy af.

Trans Am - 5/5. So good.

Asphyxia - 3/5. A good Snoo song.

Fentanyl - 4/5. When that solo kicks in it rocks.

Ivankkka Is A Nazi - 5/5. Fantastic

Digital Black - 2/5. Too much like Hammer of the Gods, bit forgettable

Flat Earth - 4/5. Great music and lyrics are funny af

Degenerate - 4/5. That bassline.

Pizzagate - 3/5. Too short, would listen to 3 minutes of it

Carolina’s Ultimate Netflix Tweet - 3/5. Catchy but only the chorus.

Respirator - 3/5. More Flat Earth style musings.

Squatter - 2/5. Too short to be annoyed at it. Funny little song

That’s How They Get You - 4/5. Adore the music, the auto tune ruins it (as it ruins all things)

Tarantula - 2/5. Can’t even remember the tune, forgettable.

Cancer Is The New Black - 4/5. Ehhhhxistehhhhhnsial.

The Stranger - 2/5. Another forgettable one.

Hey Elon - 3/5. Think it works great as a prelude to something explosive. Leading me to the next track...

Popper Punk - 5/5. It slaps, I’m sorry. I can’t stop thinking about it.

Jerry Falwell’s Pool Party - 1/5. My least favourite track. Can’t get past the reused lyrics, feels like a bad remix. And also reminds me of ‘This Is How We Do’ by Katy Perry.

Heard Immunity - 2/5. Can’t even remember the melody, had to go back and listen again.

Time Capsule - 2/5. I like it a bit more than HI but not enough to go up to 3.

Threat Level Midnight - 5/5. Joyous.

Amnesia Vagabond - 3/5. Who am I?!

Art of the Deal with the Devil - 2/5. Too slow and tired-sounding for me.

A condensed version that I'd pick would be:

The Prophecy
Theory of Reality
Trans Am
Fentanyl
Ivankkka Is A Nazi
Flat Earth
Degenerate
Carolina’s Ultimate Netflix Tweet
That’s How They Get You
Cancer Is The New Black
Popper Punk
Threat Level Midnight
Hidden track: Hey Elon

• Like 2

10 hours ago, That Dude said:

I may try and write up the concept for this album tonight.  There's just so much happening in each song.

One thing I have decided is that in Time Capsule, Van Gough leaves something in the year 2000 for another member of the band to find.

I'm unclear on what year the other members are in, so I don't know if they must time travel to 2000 or live many decades to reach it.   It seems as if they are in 2020, and if so going back in time could cause covid to run amock.   

But maybe Van Gough put the vaccine in the capsule, so that his bandmates can save the human race!

He sacrifices his memory for the good of humanity.

Fink is on a bender, and has transported to Jingletown.  While originally Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy were two sides of the same person,  Fink sees that this guy is mentally struggling and he becomes the physical embodiment of ST JIMMY, wreaking havok in the world of American Idiot.

I saw someone point out that the album is 3 in one. part 1: Fink (leftovers from FOAM). Part 2: Van gough (concept album about traveling in time and dark stuff a la black mirror). Part 3: Snoo (comedy album, but dark). So it indeed has a concept to it (3 actually)

• Like 1

Okay, so it seems like Fink is doing some backing vocals on Tarantula that are almost the exact same as the ones in Hammer of the Gods. I've always loved that ethereal sound. My only question is, is that really Fink? Is it even vocals or just an effect? In Disease Is Punishment, it appears that Fink is not singing when during those parts, but you still hear the sound. Does anybody even know what I'm talking about?

Also, after listening to Cancer Is The New Black more, it sounds like Fink is singing the whole thing (except for "cancer is the new black"). Throwing the joke aside now, if that's the case then Billie is getting really god at altering his voice more.

• Like 2