Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Billie sings about

Tv, guns and hearts the most I believe. 

I think "heart" just may be his most used word across the last 30 years.  

MM Part 2 doesn't have too many Heart references.  Digital Black is the only one I can think of now.

I mean, can we count "heartbeat" too? That's in Heard Immunity.

And "heart attack" in Cancer is the New Black.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I mean, can we count "heartbeat" too? That's in Heard Immunity.

And "heart attack" in Cancer is the New Black.

Yes, all heart-related terms.

Giving me a heart attack.

Cardiac arrest while I'm sitting at the traffic light. 

Hearts collide!

She's holding on my heart.

And that's without even trying.

• Like 1

I have come to conclusion, that the lyrics of Popper Punk are not "I'm hole, not Tré", but "I'm whole, not dead". Thank me later.

• Thanks 1

After hearing “amyl nitrite” repeated over and over again it now sounds like “I’m all not right” to me, which also works!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, That Dude said:

The character that is on a respirator is the same idiot that believed the Earth was flat. Or round...whichever makes you a moron.  He's dumb. 

Also, he is suffering from covid-19 infection so he (or she or they) are not thinking clearly.  

And/or they are so incredibly stupid they think wearing a mask will help cure it.

The song makes sense.

I was getting ready to be annoyed by the wrong word being used every time I heard it since it was pointed out but this is a genius explanation for it, I'm buying it.

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Billie sings about

Tv, guns and hearts the most I believe. 

I think "heart" just may be his most used word across the last 30 years.  

MM Part 2 doesn't have too many Heart references.  Digital Black is the only one I can think of now.

Don't forget walking! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bakabanas said:

I have come to conclusion, that the lyrics of Popper Punk are not "I'm hole, not Tré", but "I'm whole, not dead". Thank me later.

I was worried first, 'cause it's a line that makes sense and maybe we got it all wrong. But the second word clearly has an R in the middle. 

1 hour ago, Clockwise said:

After hearing “amyl nitrite” repeated over and over again it now sounds like “I’m all not right” to me, which also works!

It does.

Stop confusing me, people :S :lol:

48 minutes ago, Laly said:

I was worried first, 'cause it's a line that makes sense and maybe we got it all wrong. But the second word clearly has an R in the middle. 

It does.

Stop confusing me, people :S :lol:

Just now, That Dude said:

Maybe that is the magic of the song.  Everyone hears what they want to. 

The real lyric is 

Arnold.

Schwarzenegger.

I'll be back.  I'll be back.  And it makes great televison watching the world end.

Hey, Moe! Knot rate?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Popper Punk is not sung by the Big Three.

In the Network the main guys are the Big Three and the backup guys are the Little Threes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Popper Punk is not sung by the Big Three.

In the Network the main guys are the Big Three and the backup guys are the Little Threes.

My hyper literal ass: 333333. I had to read that a few times before I understood English.

So, you're saying that the little threes (Balducci, Z, Capt. Underpants) sing Popper Punk?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

My hyper literal ass: 333333. I had to read that a few times before I understood English.

So, you're saying that the little threes (Balducci, Z, Capt. Underpants) sing Popper Punk?

It's not Balducci, and rumor has it that Captain Underpants does not sing at all.   So I'm thinking Z, but I haven't heard his voice to know it.    

Okay, here's another thing to be annoyed about. Amyl nitrATE! Amyl NitrITE is a popper. Amyl nitrATE is not. They are different chemicals.

Bil- Fink should know better, as he's probably taken it. :lol:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, That Dude said:

It's not Balducci, and rumor has it that Captain Underpants does not sing at all.   So I'm thinking Z, but I haven't heard his voice to know it.    

No one in The Network's voice sounds like a poor imitation of a cockney accent :P. It's Fink putting a voice on. 

2 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Okay, here's another thing to be annoyed about. Amyl nitrATE! Amyl NitrITE is a popper. Amyl nitrATE is not. They are different chemicals.

Bil- Fink should know better, as he's probably taken it. :lol:

This is true, but to be fair it's extremely common for it to be called amyl nitrate incorrectly. I think the wrong name gets used more often than the right name. Probably often enough that it could be considered a slang/street name for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It has been the color of your paper valentines and the color of panic and what else? 😂

Just wondering if the phrase came up on $$2 somewhere 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gonzalo17 said:

FOAM was a side project EP from the Network

Whoa whoa, hey now... Let's not insult the sheer talent, grace and beauty that is the gods among men we call The Network by insinuating they would have anything to do with low quality output like FOAM.

Green Day wish they could claim such a thing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jengd said:

I just did a PB on the treadmill to MMPt 2 - I love it even more!

yeah I've been listening to this record while walking to work the last while. great walking record. I found a lot of the bpms matched my walking pace

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elxufinnishidiot said:

I think Genious has some of them. 

Don’t trust those they’re very wrong

9 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Anyone know if the lyrics to the album are out there 

Nothing official everyone is just making their best effort and sharing online but a lot of what’s out there is wrong 

• Like 2