Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

2 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I just wanna know who hurt you? Did you have a girlfriend? Did she dump your sour ass? Did your mom kick you out of the basement? Did she take away your Xbox?

Why do you feel the need to hate on a band without reason? Why The Network? 

It's not even about hating the band. Everybody has right to share their opinion, so who cares. (Also, obviously not everybody can appreciate overall good production and discuss technical elements of music reocording. It's their loss.)

But to emphasize on the hating, not really to express opinion anymore, but just to troll and piss of other random people on the forum is just pathetic.

I don't remember chickinpickin or Ceadog being this annoying. They actually had some charm. This guy on the otherside..

• Like 3

btw- I'm surprised, but definitely very happy to see other people on here also think Z is the coolest member

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

This record, MM2020 Pt1, Stop Drop and Roll, and Longshot record under GD name would make their legacy much stronger.

Beg to differ. The problem is that none of these are just the trio. They'd be collaboration albums. They'd have the same effect, but just with the Green Day name attached and not [enter side project name here]. 

• Like 1

Just now, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Beg to differ. The problem is that none of these are just the trio. They'd be collaboration albums. They'd have the same effect, but just with the Green Day name attached and not [enter side project name here]. 

wrong

Who sings in heard immunity? Tre or Mike? 

The main verse in cancer is te new black is Mike singing or Billie changing his voice?? 

Can we consider money money 2020 I & II another trilogy? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gonzalo17 said:

The main verse in cancer is te new black is Mike singing or Billie changing his voice?? 

I'm all but positive heard immunity is Mike, could be either on the other- i'm not as confident there

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

Can we consider money money 2020 I & II another trilogy? 

9 minutes ago, Herroon said:

I'm all but positive heard immunity is Mike, could be either on the other- i'm not as confident there

I think Heard Immunity is Tre.  Cancer is Mike and Billie alternating.  
The one I’m most confused by is Hey Elon. It doesn’t really sound like any of them 100%.  It’s one voice but sounds like Tre or Billie at times but then there are parts where it absolutely isn’t. Could it be someone else altogether?

2 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Heard Immunity is Mike. Cancer is Billie and Tre. Hey Elon is Tre.

I disagree with that but we have no proof either way

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herroon said:

Hey Elon is totally Tre, and yeah I think "cancer is the new black" is said by tre too

Agree... I, m still having doubts with the first verse in cancer and in heard immunity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alf said:

Cancer is Billie with Tré saying the song title in the chorus, Heard Immunity is Mike

Correct.

• Like 3

The first verse in cancer is the new black reminds me Mike voice in "nobody likes you, everyone hate you..." I think that they are Mike and Billie alternating and Tre singing the title... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clockwise said:

Nah it's just Billie throwing his voice a bit.

yeah I hear what folks are saying about it sounding like Mike, it is similar. but my guess would be billie too

I think in Cancer Mike sings the verses, Billie sings the pre-chorus and Tre just sings the title line.

8 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

The first verse in cancer is the new black reminds me Mike voice in "nobody likes you, everyone hate you..." I think that they are Mike and Billie alternating and Tre singing the title... 

This.

• Like 1

Some of my least favorites are winning me over.  

I now enjoy Digital Black, my least favorite Van Gough track. 

• Like 1

I had to listen to Cancer is the New Black to see what y'all are talkin' 'bout.

The only part Mike sings is "hey" and whatever the fuck he's saying in the backing vocals on the chorus (sounds like "you know", maybe).

To those of you saying he sings the first verse, I see how you'd think that, but no. If Mike was an 80 year old man with no teeth, then that would be what he sounds like. That's just Billie trying to either do an accent of some sort or sing more aggressively in a lower register than usual (maybe both). Same thing for that one line in the chorus (you know the one).

That song is just Billie and Tre.

Heard Immunity is Mike, and Hey Elon is Tre.

And @pacejunkie punk, if you need proof, I can't give you solid proof. I can tell you why I think what I do. 

Everyone here knows Billie's voice. Billie's got a good range. Naturally, he sings in the third and fourth octaves. That's his middle register. It's super obvious when he strays from that, because his voice sounds nasally or forced. (You can check me on that if you want).

Mike's probably got about the same range as Billie (maybe he can go lower than Billie), but I can't tell you what his middle register would be; I haven't been listening to his voice for 7 years. Mike tends to sing very nasally (not so much on MM2020pt2 now that I think about it). He's got his weird new wave accent that he's done on both albums. In comparison to Billie, he can sing lower notes more comfortably. He tends to drag out vowels when he sings. When he sings high, his voice sounds so little.

As far as Tre goes, you just know when it's him. (Damn, I've got very little frame of reference for this one). It's so hard to explain, but he sounds more like Mike than he does Billie. If you know how his voice sounds when he talks, then you've got a good idea of what his voice sound like when he sings (even when he tries to change it, there are some small little details that are the same).

• Like 3

Just now, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I had to listen to Cancer is the New Black to see what y'all are talkin' 'bout.

They only part Mike sings is "hey" and whatever the fuck he's saying in the backing vocals on the chorus (sounds like "you know", maybe).

To those of you saying he sings the first verse, I see how you'd think that, but no. If Mike was an 80 year old man with no teeth, then that would be what he sounds like. That's just Billie trying to either do an accent of some sort or sing more aggressively in a lower register than usual (maybe both). Same thing for that one line in the chorus (you know the one).

That song is just Billie and Tre.

Heard Immunity is Mike, and Hey Elon is Tre.

And @pacejunkie punk, if you need proof, I can't give you solid proof. I can tell you why I think what I do. 

Everyone here knows Billie's voice. Billie's got a good range. Naturally, he sings in the third and fourth octaves. That's his middle register. It's super obvious when he strays from that, because his voice sounds nasally or forced. (You can check me on that if you want).

Mike's probably got about the same range as Billie (maybe he can go lower than Billie), but I can't tell you what his middle register would be; I haven't been listening to his voice for 7 years. Mike tends to sing very nasally (not so much on MM2020pt2 now that I think about it). He's got his weird new wave accent that he's done on both albums. In comparison to Billie, he can sing lower notes more comfortably. He tends to drag out vowels when he sings. When he sings high, his voice sounds so little.

As far as Tre goes, you just know when it's him. (Damn, I've got very little frame of reference for this one). It's so hard to explain, but he sounds more like Mike than he does Billie. If you know how his voice sounds when he talks, then you've got a good idea of what his voice sound like when he sings (even when he tries to change it, there are some small little details that are the same).

^ spends too much typing