Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

5 minutes ago, Mato said:

Just like in life, people should just ignore random provoking assholes. After losing attention they'll move along.

I blocked Eric but everytime you quote him I can see his post. So blocking someone is kind of unnecessary.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Herroon said:

FOAM > MM2020prt2

I am sincerely interested in hearing you elaborate on this point

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

just like in GDC, if we ignore the one person with an honest opinion, we will all be asskissers

I'm still waiting to hear the thought behind your honest opinion other than to post bait

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herroon said:

I'm still waiting to hear the thought behind your honest opinion other than to post bait

Same here. He's got no reason; he's just hating.

• Like 1

Why are we idiots or whatever you wanna call us, fans, if we genuinely like this record?

I don't think everything GD does is absolute perfection but I like to focus on the positive. 

• Like 3

For me, this record is doing what FOAM didnt do so much. I'm constantly replaying and actually enjoying a lot (I did like every FOAM song at least a bit, but this is better imo) . The songs are growing better More and More. Btw, why the hell are they talking about giving yourself "a stranger", if their goal is to save the world😂

23 minutes ago, tdlyon said:

I didn't even realize that we don't even know who two of the members are lol. Are they any common guesses? I would guess Jason Freese for one of them and maybe Chris Dugan? 

I am sure Chris Dugan is on keyboards, could the other one Bill Schneider?  Just going by build.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

I am sure Chris Dugan is on keyboards, could the other one Bill Schneider?  Just going by build.

I thought the same thing about it being Bill, and for the same reason.

• Like 2

Digital Black solo make me think of a sound that can be on a Tarantino movie 😂

• Like 2

We all want the lesser known guys to get more attention.

But how deep can this go? I want Mike to be the lead singer, so because Van Gough sounds like him I am somewhat satisfied.

Now we want Captain U, Z and Balducci to have more attention so perhaps a band with a guy that looks like the masked guys wearing other masks on top of their mask and making even stranger sounds.  But then the backing guys backing Z need the lime light as well and before you know....

There's so many Green Day related bands.  

It's a never ending 6 degrees of Billie Joe and it's

Driving me mad.

But the more the weirder, so I say keep it going.    

Solo albums for all!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, That Dude said:

We all want the lesser known guys to get more attention.

But how deep can this go? I want Mike to be the lead singer, so because Van Gough sounds like him I am somewhat satisfied.

Now we want Captain U, Z and Balducci to have more attention so perhaps a band with a guy that looks like the masked guys wearing other masks on top of their mask and making even stranger sounds.  But then the backing guys backing Z need the lime light as well and before you know....

There's so many Green Day related bands.  

It's a never ending 6 degrees of Billie Joe and it's

Driving me mad.

But the more the weirder, so I say keep it going.    

Solo albums for all!

forum is garbage, but That Due saving it as usual lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric said:

I've paid my dues, haha. I see you're not a fan of this album and you know what?  I totally get that.   I enjoy it, but I would place a large percentage of Green Day ahead of this thing.  

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

glad we can at least agree That Dude is a great poster

• Like 3

I just wanna know who hurt you? Did you have a girlfriend? Did she dump your sour ass? Did your mom kick you out of the basement? Did she take away your Xbox?

Why do you feel the need to hate on a band without reason? Why The Network? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric said:

he is saving you guys.

I'm still curious about the FOAM > MM2020ptii take btw.

I just haven't heard from a lot of people that enjoyed FOAM in general, so I'm sincerely wondering what that record does for ya that creates the opinion

This record, MM2020 Pt1, Stop Drop and Roll, and Longshot record under GD name would make their legacy much stronger.

• Like 3