Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I don't think it's that different, Jason/Balducci didn't even play on the first album, and on that album and during live performances it was only Fink/Van Gough/Snoo who sang lead or acted as frontmen. It was always them as the most prominent band members and the others more in the background. 

I don't see how they're any less concealed either. They still wear the same disguises, deny it's them and keep the "rivalry" going, it's no more or less obvious then or now. I'd also say the majority of people know it's Billie Mike and Tre (and maybe Jason) but aren't sure who the other two are, just the same as before. The denial was always tongue in cheek, it was never a serious attempt to remain concealed.

I agree with the first half, but it's so much more obvious now.

They're practically telling us that they're The Network.

Maybe you're right, because the fans who didn't know about The Network fell for the old gag. They're in a frenzy trying to piece together clues and find evidence that it's Green Day. Maybe it's obvious to the people in the know because we're not the one being trolled.

• Like 2

I agree but I think they “Green Day Inc” to worry about, much more at stake therefore it’s a more serious business.

• Like 3

I wonder how this album is going to do compared to FOAM.  Looking at just Spotify streams so far, the four songs from the EP that have been out longer range from about 70,000-105,000 streams and the tracks from the new album range from about 10,000-26,000 streams.  Have to add that to YouTube, Apple and any other major streaming sources but I wonder if that's comparable to how FOAM did in the first few days.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

yes sorry, the network sucks

This makes no sense when many of these songs and FOAM were recorded in the same session.  It's just a different label on the can and therefore your perception

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This makes no sense when many of these songs and FOAM were recorded in the same session.  It's just a different label on the can and therefore your perception

He’ll say everything sucks.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I get it you love the album, but its trash.....deal with it.

I'd like your reasoning for such beliefs. You're so quick to say that you don't like it, but you've never given any reason.

• Like 2

Just now, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I'd like your reasoning for such beliefs. You're so quick to say that you don't like it, but you've never given any reason.

facepalm

35 minutes ago, Eric said:

FOAM > MM2020prt2

I am sincerely interested in hearing you elaborate on this point

I didn't even realize that we don't even know who two of the members are lol. Are they any common guesses? I would guess Jason Freese for one of them and maybe Chris Dugan? 

Just now, tdlyon said:

I didn't even realize that we don't even know who two of the members are lol. Are they any common guesses? I would guess Jason Freese for one of them and maybe Chris Dugan? 

Chris Dugan and Reto Peter is what I've heard. No clue who's who though or if it's totally correct

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Laly said:

What do they say in Digital Black right before M says "for now"?? I don't understand it.

Sounds like "all is lost"  to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Herroon said:

Chris Dugan and Reto Peter is what I've heard

Chris Dugan is Z for sure. Captain Underpants remains a mystery but is not Reto. 

Just now, Mato said:

Just like in life, people should just ignore random provoking assholes. After losing attention they'll move along.

just like in GDC, if we ignore the one person with an honest opinion, we will all be asskissers