Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

51 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

In Popper Punk it's definitely Fink with a british accent! 

Well you know what, I just listened to it thinking on that british accent and I think you are right (the second voice in the background is easier, I can perfectly tell it's him)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clayish said:

Album kicks ass.

Makes FOAM even more embarrassing. Didn't think that was possible.

lol FOAM is way better than this shitty ass album.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Duhhan1023 said:

Indeed, in fact they do really well in the UK. Selling 80,000 capacity venue for both Hyde Park and the upcoming London stadium concert is quite an achievement.

The UK is a much better market for concerts than North America. It's a cultural thing. I personally believe the UK is Green Day's best market. 

I get it, this is an album makes you feel cool. No one knows about its existence other than GDC. You will be that cool person IRL and it will never get played out, because no one in person in a big setting would ever play it. (Not like we can because of Covid). It's new, you guys only listen to different variations of Green Day side bands and all. I totally get why you like it, but millions of other bands who do experimental shit better than this. Go back to Green Day Green Day, this is bullshit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

I get it, this is an album makes you feel cool. No one knows about its existence other than GDC. You will be that cool person IRL and it will never get played out, because no one in person in a big setting would ever play it. (Not like we can because of Covid). It's new, you guys only listen to different variations of Green Day side bands and all. I totally get why you like it, but millions of other bands who do experimental shit better than this. Go back to Green Day Green Day, this is bullshit.

Green Day Green Day ended with 21st Century Breakdown, as you may have noticed if you've listened to any output from the past 10 years with the exception of RevRad maybe.

Watching the Threat Level Midnight video. 

Firstly, what kind of guitars are they using?

What kind of shirt does Mongo have on? 

What is that code at 21 seconds?  

What films are these?

At 56 seconds, that boom box looks familiar.

At 1:03 Z is blurred out possibly because he is fixing his mask.  Undies, I don't know.

Balducci has a mask that covers his mask because he doesn't want to be on a respirator.

My favorite thing in this world is the zoom in on Z at 1:28.

• Like 2

im convinced Degenerate would perform extremely well in the Top 40 and Alternative markets, if it were released as a single. i don't think itd be a #1 or anything, but def top 10.

im glad it and AOTDWTD made this album because they work as Network tunes. On FOAM, they just woulda been something else for us to bitch about.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dallasthemenace said:

im convinced Degenerate would perform extremely well in the Top 40 and Alternative markets, if it were released as a single. i don't think itd be a #1 or anything, but def top 10.

im glad it and AOTDWTD made this album because they work as Network tunes. On FOAM, they just woulda been something else for us to bitch about.

Degenerate is best track here thats for sure! Who cares if it goes number 1. It's not that great in grand scheme of things as far as going #1 but it can still be good. I dont see Green Day going number 1 any time soon, a lot of other shit better than them but that song is still good!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Why are you even on this forum by the way? Go on a fucking hip-hop community.

Very ignorant of you. I can chat here if I want. Just go ahead and block me.

oh and I like Green Day, according to you guys The Network is not Green Day 😂, so Im perfectly fine on a Green Day fan page. Get over it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

oh and I like Green Day, according to you guys The Network is not Green Day 😂, so Im perfectly fine on a Green Day fan page. Get over it.

You may want to look at the name of this fan page again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

You may want to look at the name of this fan page again.

I look at the URL instead of a banner that changes

• Like 1

I mean it just sucks this shitty band is hacking Green Day when they are clearly not Green Day 🙃. Very rude of them and they must be stop!

Just now, Alan86 said:

That’s no fun 😂

hahahah they should change the URL too :P 

1 minute ago, Clockwise said:

There sure are some annoying people in this thread! 

I know the people who agree with everything the others say is annoying, breath of fresh air to have other opinions! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chris and David from GDA home page in the network news topic seem to get it, GDC is just all in shambles cuz I hate it, apparently im winning this, keep it going I have legit reasons to dislike it, stated I like at least one song, so deal with it.

2 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

8cc585ad4b7834f42559f127bfa5e6ff.gif

lmao I can see you are pissed its ok,  you can put my posts on ignore.

Degenerate should of clearly been put on Father of All Motherfuckers, hope to see a video for it soon!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

lmao I can see you are pissed its ok,  you can put my posts on ignore.

lmao Nothing you say could make me pissed. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

lmao I can see you are pissed its ok,  you can put my posts on ignore

Nothing can piss my boi except a Vikings lost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Nothing can piss my boi except a Vikings lost.

like when Jags beat Vikings tomorrow? 😮 

2 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

lmao Nothing you say could make me pissed. 

You clearly are.

You guys need to be like that dude! he gets it! Dont take it personal, Stating something I dislike about The Network on a Green Day forum shouldn't make you mad like I am personally insulting you, lighten up or ignore. 

• Like 1