Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

9 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Well fuck the capitalist merchandise anyway, this record is fucking awesome on its own šŸ˜Ā 

Second listen and I am ready to spread the SnooAnon verb and seed everyfuckingwhere aroundĀ this flat planetĀ 32.gif

Ok never mind, I just noticed the vinyl slipmat

takemymoney.jpg

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

Just got a response from the store support.

The CD and Vinyl preorders do not come with an instant digital download.

Ugh. I donā€™t want to pay for the songs twiceĀ 

• Like 2

Kind of annoying that physical copies do not come with a digital download. Pretty industry standard nowadays, so weird they aren't doing that. I might just wait for a physical copy until February because that's a long wait anyway and it might show up on Amazon or something. Loving the merch though. Going to have to exercise some self-control with that stuff.

• Like 2

Well, I bought my trading cards! I wanted a shirt, but I can't really swing it right now. I'm gonna do my best and wait to see if Amazon will list the album. I really don't want to pay shipping and Amazon also won't charge me until those items ship out. It's so lame that we have to wait for the album to get listed on other sites. It took 3 days for NFM to appear anywhere else. Don't make me wait! I always panic that I'm gonna miss my chance to get the album!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

Just got a response from the store support.

The CD and Vinyl preorders do not come with an instant digital download.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Just got confirmation from the store support that there will NOT be a EU/UK store. So Iā€™ll just wait and see if other stuff is added tomorrow and then throw this 120$ at themĀ 39.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Herroon said:

Absolutely. The only reason green day The Network would team up with WMG for this release is for their distribution capabilities. If they were just gonna sell it through a webstore, they may as well have done it independently and not had warner taking a scrape off the top, yknow? This is totally gonna be available in at least a few other places upon release

Was thinking the same thing. Excellent point by you.

• Like 2

I just hope the album gets listed on other sites soon. I'm really antsy and want to get my copy ordered!Ā 

• Like 2

It's gonna be on spotify at midnight right? Only a few minutes away and I'm so pumped! The last 2 tracks on side D sound like they're going to be my favorites.

• Like 1

fingers crossed that the vinyl could still be something colored n' pretty. that black illustration could just be a placeholder kinda thing if it's yet to be determined what it will be pressed on. as for 'exclusive' versions, the best spot to keep an eye on will be 1-2-3-4-Go!

aside from the slipmat, im a bit underwhelmed by the merch. i dig the shirt w/ the white print, but i loathe band shirts that have album titles on them.

Ā 

as for the tunes... im holding my personal critique until a few more listens...

for those of us that were discussing misfits covers the other day, the chorus notes for 'i turned into a martian' and 'theory of reality' are identical.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

It's gonna be on spotify at midnight right? Only a few minutes away and I'm so pumped! The last 2 tracks on side D sound like they're going to be my favorites.

Yea. New releases usually appearĀ at midnight eastern time.Ā 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Yea. New releases usually appearĀ at midnight eastern time.Ā 

Oh so not at midnight of your own timezone?

NEVERMIND! It's here!!

Edited by Tubbie Head
WHOOOO!!
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, dallasthemenace said:

fingers crossed that the vinyl could still be something colored n' pretty. that black illustration could just be a placeholder kinda thing if it's yet to be determined what it will be pressed on. as for 'exclusive' versions, the best spot to keep an eye on will be 1-2-3-4-Go!

aside from the slipmat, im a bit underwhelmed by the merch. i dig the shirt w/ the white print, but i loathe band shirts that have album titles on them.

Ā 

as for the tunes... im holding my personal critique until a few more listens...

for those of us that were discussing misfits covers the other day, the chorus notes for 'i turned into a martian' and 'theory of reality' are identical.

I really like the Astro prism long sleeve shirt and the hoodie with the album cover on the back. But I do agree with you on the other t-shirt being essentially ruined with the album title on it lol.

• Like 1

Was not expecting this. Theory of reality, CUNT and Cancer is the new black are close to surpassing Ivankkka as my favorites. Love this record.Ā 
The verses of Theory of reality really sounds like something tho, but I canā€™t figure out what. Itā€™s bugging me to death.Ā