Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Praying for lyrics in the CD booklet. But their first CD didn't have them so I dunno

Oh no! If there's no lyrics booklet we'll never find out what they're saying here

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

So the question becomes - do I just bite the bullet and pick up a pre-order now? Or do I wait for a potential coloured vinyl? (And potentially the repress of MM2020 I've forever been on the hunt for).

Also yea those shirts look great - loving the long sleeves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freezing Melons said:

So the question becomes - do I just bite the bullet and pick up a pre-order now? Or do I wait for a potential coloured vinyl? (And potentially the repress of MM2020 I've forever been on the hunt for).

Also yea those shirts look great - loving the long sleeves

If I were you, I would wait a bit until all the official information / add comes out on IG account or the website https://thenetworkband.com/

• Like 2

The store is not even officially out yet, I’ll hold the bullet for a few hours at least, maybe more stuff will show up 😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I'm reluctant to order a CD because if I do they're gonna hold my shirts (and trading cards?) until February

You would need to order separately if you don't want anything held.

"Any additional item(s) that is ordered with the pre order album will be held and shipped with the album in one package."

So if you preorder anything extra with the Vinyl nothing will ship out until April.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

The store is not even officially out yet, I’ll hold the bullet for a few hours at least, maybe more stuff will show up 😄

2 minutes ago, JoooSeee_ECDL said:

If I were you, I would wait a bit until all the official information / add comes out on IG account or the website https://thenetworkband.com/

You're both right - I'll wait to see what the dudes in the mask have to say when they release it!

• Like 1

I saw the site live for some people on Instagram. So physical versions will be out in February?

I don't know if I can get a shirt but I want that trading card set!

8 minutes ago, JoooSeee_ECDL said:

or there may even be exclusive editions that are only available in other stores, like Hot Topic

Yeah or an indie version like BJA did for NFM. I'm in no rush to buy the plain black for $33 with tax and shipping. Green Day are millionaires fifty times over. They'll live if I save ten bucks on this by going through Amazon.

16 minutes ago, JoooSeee_ECDL said:

or there may even be exclusive editions that are only available in other stores, like Hot Topic

I haven't seen HT do an exclusive color variant in years, is that still a thing??

7 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

He's saying amyl nitride. That's an inhalant people take to make anal sex easier. That doesn't make it better, does it? :lol:

close. amyl nitrate.

but spot on for the usage.

4 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I saw the site live for some people on Instagram. So physical versions will be out in February?

I don't know if I can get a shirt but I want that trading card set!

Physical versions look to be released end of April / early May.

The apparel ships in Jan! 

• Thanks 1

CD ships in feb too, vinyl is delayed longer bc supply chain shit for LP manufacturing has been thrown out of wack since the beginning of the pandemic

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hey! Fink's trading card says "Wilhelm Fink". Explain!

Also, his stamina is only 4.5...

• Haha 2

Well fuck the capitalist merchandise anyway, this record is fucking awesome on its own 😍 

Second listen and I am ready to spread the SnooAnon verb and seed everyfuckingwhere around this flat planet 32.gif

• Haha 2

Do you all think the vinyl and CD will be available elsewhere? I do want to get this but if there are options with less stupid shipping that would be great!

• Like 1

Just got a response from the store support.

The CD and Vinyl preorders do not come with an instant digital download.

Edited by A Worry Rock
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Herroon said:

I haven't seen HT do an exclusive color variant in years, is that still a thing??

No idea, but they are capable of breaking that rule. Anyway, there are more stores that have and sell exclusive versions of some albums today, like Barnes & Noble or Newsbury Comics

1 minute ago, A Worry Rock said:

Just got a response from the store support.

The CD and Vinyl preorders do not come with an instant digital download.

That's fast! I wonder if they have any info on future releases....

Aaarrgh, I so want the CD and some of those cool shirts but hoping for an EU store, though god knows what that will mean for taxes from 1 Jan!

5 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Do you all think the vinyl and CD will be available elsewhere? I do want to get this but if there are options with less stupid shipping that would be great!

Absolutely. The only reason green day The Network would team up with WMG for this release is for their distribution capabilities. If they were just gonna sell it through a webstore, they may as well have done it independently and not had warner taking a scrape off the top, yknow? This is totally gonna be available in at least a few other places upon release

• Like 3
  • Love 1