Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

1 minute ago, Paxton said:

Wow what a throwback to a song I haven't heard or even thought about in at least 15 years. Haha good call

It's the most unforgettable moment from that album for me lol

I feel like I'm dreaming or on something listening to this album. Can't quite believe it's real :lol: 

• Like 2

I'm so behind again.  I just reacted to all posts without really reading them.

Do we have some vocals from The Gianormous Trio?  That's what Z, Undies and Balducci are.  

I wonder how difficult this is going to be in stores.  I'm thinking the record stores would have it before Target or Walmart would, but I also think I want it so bad, none of them will have it at all.

Any word on the coolest music format, cds yet?  

Did Youtube count as a leak? Because this guy already posted a lot of The Network song. Delete my post if I'm not in the rules.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

This should be the music video for Popper Punk

I have no idea what's happening there, but it's hilarious

• Like 3

Jerry Falwell's Pool Party might be my favorite song so far... I keep coming back to it and putting it on repeat

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Herroon said:

Jerry Falwell's Pool Party might be my favorite song so far... I keep coming back to it and putting it on repeat

I know he says he can’t rap or sing hip hop, but that’s a really cool vocal he’s doing there. It’s experimenting while still keeping the best elements of his own voice.

• Like 3

Quick question. Not asking for a link or anything I'll try to find that my own if that's the case. But the whole thing leaked or just part of it?

• Like 1

Best songs:

Fentanyl
Ivankkka Is A Nazi
Degenerate (sexy)
Cancer Is The New Black
Asphyxia (lol)
Digital Black
Jerry Falwell's Pool Party (Kill The DJ plagarism is hilarious, and are we considering this a rap song?!)
Art Of The Deal With The Devil (gotta love ending with a Trump diss)

I love everything though! It's epic and crazy, Iove the amount of different styles/sounds. My mind is blown.

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know he says he can’t rap or sing hip hop, but that’s a really cool vocal he’s doing there. It’s experimenting while still keeping the best elements of his own voice.

I love it! Billie Fink experimenting with rap is my jam

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Jerry Falwell's Pool Party (Kill The DJ plagarism is hilarious, and are we considering this a rap song?!)

It's somewhere between rap and recitative :P

• Like 1

Guys you seriously can't ask for links here even if it's just hinting. We can't allow it. There's a note at the top of the page now so everyone's aware, don't wanna have to give out warnings so just don't do it.

• Like 3

So, I threw "five songs" out the window and listened to the whole album.

*I wrote this as I listened, so it may not be coherent English.

The Prophecy- Still cool. 

Theory of Reality- Not bad, but not exciting. 

Trans Am- I wish I could say that I don’t like it, but for some reason I do. Maybe it’s because it’s about a car.

Asphyxia- I absolutely love this song. I think this is gonna be my favorite song off this album. Swept me off my feet.

Fentanyl- This song is almost good now that I hear it for a millionth time. (It’s a good song, I just don’t like it). Sounds like something I should listen to right before I fall asleep. I’ll try that and see if I like it.

Ivankkka is a Nazi- I’m never gonna like that intro. Still slaps though. 

Digital Black- Holy shit, another one. I can’t say that I expected this. I like it, but not as much as Asphyxia. Gives off an MCR vibe (kinda sounds like all their solo careers combined).

Flat Earth- At first, I thought this song was just okay. Listening to it again, I think it’s great. I love it even more. I crack up every time I listen to it. It’s such a fun song.

Degenerate- Holy fucking shit, where was this singing on FOAMF!? WHAT THE FUCK!? So far, this is the only Fink song that I need in my life. Fucking love it.

Pizzagate- Sounds like a TV show theme. Not loving it, but it's not bad.

Carolina’s Ultimate Netflix Tweet- Off all the Ramones songs on this album, this is the best so far. I don’t like it, but that will probably change once I blast this in the car. I think this is the perfect new wave song. Perfect blend of punk and new wave.

Respirator- I like this song. That singing makes me slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time I love it.

Squatter- No, wait, this is the perfect new wave song. This is the Hungry Hungry Models of the album. (Maybe they’re both the perfect new wave songs). I don’t like it.

That’s How they Get You- Whoa, nice. Totally weird, but so addictive.

Tarantula- I like it. This made me remember why I love the first album so much. Damn, now I kinda wish they kicked some other songs and made more room for Van Gough.

Cancer is the New Black- Goddamn, love that guitar. I’ll make a tab for this one. OH MY GOD THE CHORUS... LOVE TO HEAR IT! Sounds too FOAMF. I don’t like this song at all. 

The Stranger- BORING! 

Hey Elon- Love the intro. Love the chord progression. Snoo’s such a good singer. Weird song, but I really like it.

Popper Punk- Sounds like a bad Aussie accent. Maybe even like it could be that of a Zealander. If it’s supposed to be British, I can think of what region it would be. I hate this song. This sounds like it could’ve been on FOAMF if you take the synth out.

Jerry Falwell’s Pool Party- What the fuck, kinda…  Oh, wait, dayum, white boi’s showing up. I think my dad would love this. Sounds like it could've been on FOAMF too. I’m digging the groove. I don’t know if I like it, but I’m definitely impressed. Very nice work. *golf claps*

Heard Immunity- My only complaint about all these Snoo songs is that they’re too good. If (not) Tre wrote this, then I’d like to know where this shit’s been hiding. I like this song.

Time Capsule- Fuck, this is good shit, but I absolutely hate that damn singing. Gives off MM2020 vibes (the song, of course).

Threat Level Midnight- The backing vocals remind me of FOAMF. Maybe this was an outtake too. Now that I think about it, a lot of this album sounds like FOAMF outtakes. The song’s alright. I’m not in love, sadly.

Amnesia Vagabond- This. This is what I never knew I needed. Totally unexpected, but much needed. I like everything about it.

Art of the Deal With the Devil- Don’t like it. This is definitely FOAMF outtake, right? No way in hell it’s not. I like the guitar in the chorus. The best part is the weird part (know what I’m talking about). 

My favorite song is Asphyxia, there's not enough Van Gough, too many Ramone-esque songs, and I'm totally surprised with Fink's ability to give a good shout (BJA did a piss poor job of that in FOAMF era). I didn't expect to like Tarantula or Degenerate, but I was pleasantly surprised. I kinda wish there was more songs.

Rating: 8/10

• Like 4

Just now, Todd said:

After only one listen, Asphyxia is one of my favorites as well

Kinkiest song they've done in a while 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

@MarriedtoMikeDirnt I'm certain it's meant to be a cockney accent in Popper Punk (like a punk band from London). But it is bad lol

Oh, yikes. 

I've heard bad Cockney accents, but that was unrecognizable.

• Like 1

"Art of The Deal with Devil" has guitar elements from "Take the Money and Crawl" intro (around 2.20). And I am lazy to search it right now, but because of a Rolling Stone interview for FOAM release, we thought that both titles were refering to the same song. We thought that the band just changed the name of -an unheard at the time- song from "Art of the Deal with the Devil" to "Take my Money and Crawl". I don't know why there is the common guitar part, and what 's the story behind the songwriting of these songs.

Edited by navouxodonosoras
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Kinkiest song they've done in a while 

I lost it when I heard Tre sing “hanging around like David Carradine” :lol: That’s just SO fucked up! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2