Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

1 minute ago, Paxton said:

Not really. If Roshambo is your bar, it's going to fall WELL below it. 

not really the same though, there are better songs than roshambo in this album, but it's just not in the same way, they evolve, it's not the same sound and that's fine I didn't want a money money bis

• Like 1

I think Digital Black come close to Roshambo, the guitar effect is almost exact and in terms of energy of the song, just my opinion.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Paxton said:

Not really. If Roshambo is your bar, it's going to fall WELL below it. 

Ah yes, Roshambo. Green Day's finest moment and a top track of all time, rivaled only by The Beatles "A Day in the Life." Truly nothing can top Roshambo.

7 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Ah yes, Roshambo. Green Day's finest moment and a top track of all time, rivaled only by The Beatles "A Day in the Life." Truly nothing can top Roshambo.

I'd argue it's one of their best tracks

• Like 1

I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but I ended up downloading the leak. After reading some comments in here I wasn't so sure what to expect, but I'm currently halfway through the album and I am enjoying it! I think it's pretty good (so far) for what it is meant to be. I obviously enjoy Fink's songs quite a lot, but I'm excited to hear more from the other guys. Some songs seem like experimental music bits rather than fully-fledged songs, but did we really expect 25 complete pieces of music? I think the project is fine and fun, which is what I expected from a Network album.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, emenius said:

New album from The Network and just booked in for my first COVID-19 vaccine next week....2020 is looking up!

God I wish that was me.

• Like 3

I’m actually surprised some of these songs are as long as they are I don’t mind the really short ones they’re like musical interludes to the long ones. I prefer the mixed lengths versus an album where every song is just two minutes.

• Like 4

So based on the side D previews, should we assume that Pizzagate and That’s How They Get You are hidden tracks/connected to other songs on the vinyl album? They’re the two that are under a minute so it’d make sense. Unless they just don’t show up on the vinyl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rednight8691 said:

So based on the side D previews, should we assume that Pizzagate and That’s How They Get You are hidden tracks/connected to other songs on the vinyl album? They’re the two that are under a minute so it’d make sense. Unless they just don’t show up on the vinyl.

Pizzagate is a short instumental, This Is how They Get You is meh.. sounds like kids playing with music software.

• Like 1

It´s clear Fentanyl, Degenerate, Carolina´s Ultimate Netflix Tweet, Cancer is new black, Jerry Falwell´s pool party, Three Level Midnight &  Art of the deal with the devil, are FOAM outtakes. ( maybe theory of reality too)

For me the surprises are:

Asphysia

Respirator

Hey Elon (Who sing?)

These are the most innovative

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Right....because that's exactly what I said. 🙄

3 minutes ago, vladiclas said:

It´s clear Fentanyl, Degenerate, Carolina´s Ultimate Netflix Tweet, Cancer is new black, Jerry Falwell´s pool party, Three Level Midnight &  Art of the deal with the devil, are FOAM outtakes. ( maybe theory of reality too)

For me the surprises are:

Asphysia

Respirator

Hey Elon (Who sing?)

These are the most innovative

Innovative?!? Come on....seriously....

• Like 1

Lmao that holding the long note and stopping to breath and carrying it on gag in Respirator. Already done before by Ma$e, Puff Daddy and 112 on a silly joke song called Jealous Guy from the successful 1997 album Harlem World but I'll assume that's too obscure to have inspired it. That's all I'll ever think of when I hear it though lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Lmao that holding the long note and stopping to breath and carrying it on gag in Respirator. Already done before by Ma$e, Puff Daddy and 112 on a silly joke song called Jealous Guy from the successful 1997 album Harlem World but I'll assume that's too obscure to have inspired it. That's all I'll ever think of when I hear it though lol

Wow what a throwback to a song I haven't heard or even thought about in at least 15 years. Haha good call

• Like 1