Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

15 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Since it's Jerry Falwell, I'm guessing they'll keep in the "onward Christian soldier" line.

And was it The Network plagiarizing Green Day or the other way around? I mean, The Network predicted this. ;)

Chicken, egg, etc 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jankowski576 said:

Too many snoo songs

As a Snoo fanatic, I agree. It's excessive.

But at the same time, I'm very glad about it. It makes me even more excited for the album.

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I can't believe the album is out at midnight tomorrow and there is still no leak!

Patience, dude. Some good samaritan will leak it for us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Patience, dude. Some good samaritan will leak it for us.

Doubtful. Seems like leaks usually come from physical copies, which there are none of.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Doubtful. Seems like leaks usually come from physical copies, which there are none of.

True.  The FOAM leak was from a vinyl.  That's okay, I was too weak to resist a leak then I really don't want one now

• Like 1

Nothing from Side C caught my attention but hey, they're just previews! Omg Friday can't come soon enough

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's not that much of a problem to wait 24 hours

You don't know me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

It's not that much of a problem to wait 24 hours

I literally won't be able to focus on anything else until it comes out. I've tried and failed.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

I didn't listen, but side C sounds boring from all your reviews.

Side C is alright. It has some standouts, but it's not earth-shattering.

• Like 1

I'm just hoping for more "serious" songs. So far, Trans Am, Fentanyl, Threat Level Midnight, Theory of Reality, and Renegade sound interesting. Not listening further. Basically I just want Billie songs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I literally won't be able to focus on anything else until it comes out. I've tried and failed.

Side C is alright. It has some standouts, but it's not earth-shattering.

I wish I had this level of enthusiasm :lol:

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

I'm just hoping for more "serious" songs. So far, Trans Am, Fentanyl, Threat Level Midnight, Theory of Reality, and Renegade sound interesting. Not listening further. Basically I just want Billie songs.

Honestly, same. Flat Earth is funny, but I don't enjoy joke songs the same way as I do the more serious ones. 

I agree that it seems there's too many Tre songs. I prefer Billie's, and to a lesser degree, Mike's. Tre is better in small portions. Flat Earth is okay, but my least favorite of the ep. Respirator sounds okay; not liking the Elon one at all, but we'll see when the whole thing is out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jrem said:

Damn what’s with all the Tre hate. Dude is hilarious and Has a good voice. Flat Earth and Hungry Hungry Models  are 🔥

Totally agree with Flat Earth and no Tré hate!

You guys found something new to complain and that is that Snoo sings too much? Shame on you, TN is special because of the mix of the 3 voices, it cannot be Fink all the time! And like I always say, each gives the song they sing their own unique touch.

Also, I bet the total amount of songs will be distributed equally so they sing the same :) 

• Love 2

Not unlike the trilogy, it's a lot of new music to digest at once so I'm going to withhold opinion on most of these until I've really had a chance to spend time with them.  As for the fact that it's two and half times the size of FOAM, I can picture Billie sitting down to make a Green Day album getting 26 minutes in and going fuck it that's enough and then switching to something more fun 😜

2 minutes ago, Laly said:

Totally agree with Flat Earth and no Tré hate!

You guys found something new to complain and that is that Snoo sings too much? Shame on you, TN is special because of the mix of the 3 voices, it cannot be Fink all the time! And like I always say, each gives the song they sing their own unique touch.

Also, I bet the total amount of songs will be distributed equally so they sing the same :)

I agree with this because I'm the one that usually complains it doesn't seem like the three collaborate enough anymore and they're at their best when they do.  Can't get more collaborative than this.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Yeah bring on more Van Gough and Snoo please! Fink is overrated.

I wouldn't go that far lol. But they are important cogs in the machine.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Laly said:

You guys found something new to complain and that is that Snoo sings too much? 

Yes. 

Yes we did.

I love the guy, but he needs to shut the fuck up and let Van Gough sing (never thought I'd say that in my life).

2 minutes ago, Neutral Milk Hotel said:

Not enough Van Gough. Is that him on tarantula and popper punk or am I mishearing? 

Agreed. 

And it's him on Tarantula (sounds like him on Popper punk, but idk).

30 minutes ago, jillieboedos said:

yall think that the album will be leaked tomorrow? 😩i just cant wait one more day

It should be on the New Zealand Spotify in about 13 hours. Someone might leak it on youtube for the rest of us like they did for the Trans AM EP.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Yes. 

Yes we did.

I love the guy, but he needs to shut the fuck up and let Van Gough sing (never thought I'd say that in my life).

You're lucky I like Van Gough's voice and his mummy looks. But he lacks the charm of The Snoo 😎 

9 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Who is singing on Popper Punk?   

That doesn't sound like any voice I've heard before.  

Sounds like Van Gough to me (has too many effects in it)

• Like 1

Tre has always been my favorite member if there is such a thing I'm really happy to see we're getting Tre songs. The dude is hilarious.

Haven't listened to any clips yet and won't. I want to wait for Friday for the full thing.

• Like 3

Sounds like Cancer Is The New Black has it's hook or whatever sung by The Snoo and then Fink starts to sing the verse, so maybe that's the case with other songs where it's not just dedicated to one person. Hopefully we get a song where all three contribute equally on the vocals.

• Like 1
  • Love 1