No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

This is what I don't like about Warner also. You knew there was a delay. You should be sending out notices to people who ordered, not wait until you get hundreds of emails. And they did the same to me in my previous Creeper experience. If I hadn't contacted them they wouldn't have told me. 

• Like 3

I bought an Ariana record in May and have still yet to receive any info on it...(I'll likely cancel it this week cause I'm so, so over it).
Hopefully we wont have to wait 8 months...ugh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

I bought an Ariana record in May and have still yet to receive any info on it...(I'll likely cancel it this week cause I'm so, so over it).
Hopefully we wont have to wait 8 months...ugh.

That's ridiculous. You have some patience because a week after release I would've contacted them. This is why I don't want to deal with Warner, but with these Network pre-orders they're kind of forcing my hand. I hate it. 

• Like 2

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Poor Billie is competing with himself releasing two new records a week apart. I want to listen to this more but I can’t stop playing $$2020pt2

Same.
I tried NFM last week. It's really good. But nothing beat MM Part II.

On another note, I didn't listened to FOAM in ages lol

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

When you think about it, we got spoiled this year, huh? Those who don't like FOAM would disagree, but we got a new GD album, a new Network album, and a fun covers album. That's pretty awesome! 

I like NFM a lot. It's got this nice, laid back vibe to it. And what I like the most about it is Billie did it because he wanted to. Most cover albums feel half assed and lame because a band is doing it to give fans something between album releases. But Money Money Part 2 is definitely more fun!

Seriously have they ever released three albums in one year before?  (I know the Trilogy is an obvious answer but that’s really one release so besides that. I mean three separate projects)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Seriously have they ever released three albums in one year before?  (I know the Trilogy is an obvious answer but that’s really one release so besides that. I mean three separate projects)

I also think the Trilogy kind of doesn't count because that was a planned release. From the beginning we knew we were getting 3 albums. Whereas with NFM we weren't sure if it was going to be released physically and we didn't even know about the Network until they started teasing it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Grohl said:

When you think about it, we got spoiled this year, huh? Those who don't like FOAM would disagree, but we got a new GD album, a new Network album, and a fun covers album. That's pretty awesome! 

I like NFM a lot. It's got this nice, laid back vibe to it. And what I like the most about it is Billie did it because he wanted to. Most cover albums feel half assed and lame because a band is doing it to give fans something between album releases. But Money Money Part 2 is definitely more fun!

The year's not over yet, either.  We could get a Longshot album on the 11th.   A Tubbies album on the 18th and then.....

on the 25th.....

THE FINAL GREEN DAY ALBUM  (only named that to whip the fanbase into a frenzy).     They will say they won't be promoting it, that they didn't put that much work into it as a joke.     and then it's awesome!  

But then, on January 1st........another Green Day record!  

It all sounds like the posting of a madman, but I had posted about Money Money 2020: Part ii a year ago, it would have felt the same way.   

Realistically,   I'm hoping for a Green Day record at the end of 2021.    

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

So the CD finally just shipped. Supposed to be here tomorrow, but forgive me if I don't buy that LOL.

Nice! Did you order from their online store?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freezing Melons said:

Nice! Did you order from their online store?

No, Amazon.

I just checked and it seems it is in the next state, so maybe it can be here tomorrow

I came back to this project today after listening to We Told Ya So for 8 days in a row. 

I favor Mondays, but it's nearly a tie. The one song keeping No Fun Mondays is Gimme Some Truth.  I don't know what it is about that one, but it's the worst thing Billie has ever done in my opinion.  Congrats Haushinka and Imyl Nitrate..i mean popper punk.  You guys don't suck as much as this John Lennon song!

What band members would be ideal for bringing this collection to life on stage?

The Coverups?

The touring guys from Longshot?

The guys who worked on this album, essentially Coverups without Dirnt)?

Or a whole new gang?  Allow Billie to work with new faces, maybe get some fresh takes. 

2 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

Has anyone heard anything else back from the UK team...I sent them a message a few weeks ago and have heard nothing

I sent today, If they reply me back I will post here

• Like 2

I’ve sent about three emails and no response at all. I understand delays happen, but to not even update people is appalling, and they’re not taking any responsibility for it. It’s three weeks since the release date this Friday and over two months since it was up for preorder, they’ve had time to send out an email. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:34 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

Poor Billie is competing with himself releasing two new records a week apart. I want to listen to this more but I can’t stop playing $$2020pt2

And Poor Billie ultimately loses to Earlier in the Year Billie Joe and Company, with the best album of the year called FOAM.  

It really is bad we've not heard anything from the UK store. I wonder if this means there'll be problems with all the other pre-orders too (Foreverly, Insomniac and The Network)? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I got the same answer...

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving the stock from the supplier. As soon the order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us. Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock, and we can cancel the order for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay.

Kind regards,

Scott
Warner Music Customer Services"

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, legendary said:

I got the same answer...

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving the stock from the supplier. As soon the order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us. Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock, and we can cancel the order for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay.

Kind regards,

Scott
Warner Music Customer Services"

Sounds like Scotty doesn't know

• Haha 4