No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

42 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

Is this coming out digitally  does anyone know?

Yes it’ll show up on iTunes/Amazon/etc tonight at midnight east cost time 

• Like 1

I'm up way past my bedtime and saw it appear on Spotify.   I've been working on my review.  

Here's some guy reviewing No Fun Mondays.    This is my competition guys.   I'm screwed.      

Yaaay, 🤗 only had to pay £1.06 on iTunes to complete the album (around 6 more tracks), as I had already bought quite a lot of the singles, but wasn’t really expecting Apple to then ‘backdate’ them into the album release. Wonder what would have happened if I had paid more than the album cost? (Like if I had bought all the released tracks singly, before today)   Only problem is it’s put the extra 6 tracks only in the album on iPad, and kept the singles all separate ☹️  I’m assuming my phone will be the same!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CocaColaX said:

Yaaay, 🤗 only had to pay £1.06 on iTunes to complete the album (around 6 more tracks), as I had already bought quite a lot of the singles, but wasn’t really expecting Apple to then ‘backdate’ them into the album release. Wonder what would have happened if I had paid more than the album cost? (Like if I had bought all the released tracks singly, before today) 

Do the singles you purchased before show up in Music as a song from No Fun Mondays?

I bought I Think We're Alone Now before and now iTunes is showing it separate from the album. 🤔

• Like 1

The  8 singles I previously purchased still show up as singles on my iphone & iPad. Only the 6 other tracks that I hadn’t bought are in the actual album, which I downloaded today. Haven’t looked at pc yet.  It might be possible to  move them around on the pc, but not sure. 

14 minutes ago, CocaColaX said:

The  8 singles I previously purchased still show up as singles on my iphone & iPad. Only the 6 other tracks that I hadn’t bought are in the actual album, which I downloaded today. Haven’t looked at pc yet.  It might be possible to  move them around on the pc, but not sure. 

Same here; I’ve just merged them into a playlist.

• Like 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Mine too!

I wish it was Monday / cause that's my arrival day / my I get my no fun mondays copy day / 

It's just another black friday.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, CocaColaX said:

Yes, open iTunes, right click and update album info.  Once they all have the same title, artist  etc they should all automatically pop in together.  Kept using my original artwork though, had to scan the cd cover in.

• Like 1

I was listening to the album and thinking how much I love Billie's voice, especially on Dreaming (I know it wasn't included but it played when the album finished). I hope this is something he'll continue. Like when he has down time, pick out some more cool songs and do No Fun Mondays 2!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Americanidiotsareidiots said:

Anyone know if the CD is an online exclusive only? Was it released in stores aswell or only on the website?

It should be in stores as well. My local record shop has a few.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Americanidiotsareidiots said:

Anyone know if the CD is an online exclusive only? Was it released in stores aswell or only on the website?

It looks like Target has them in stock.

• Like 1