No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

That's promising at least! I really didn't want to pay 23 bucks for a fucking CD. Also I asked Amoeba and they don't have any info yet. They'll put it up for pre order as soon as they get it. Guess I'll just keep checking.

I still think it's annoying that they mentioned the CD and not only was the link not posted to their store til late yesterday, the other links aren't even ready. 

Anyone find it interesting that this collection is still being sold under Warner? 

This might be the first concrete info that the band has re-signed. 

...Or it could just be that the band didn't, but Billie did for his solo album. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red said:

Anyone find it interesting that this collection is still being sold under Warner? 

This might be the first concrete info that the band has re-signed. 

...Or it could just be that the band didn't, but Billie did for his solo album. 

All the songs when they were released individually were copyrighted to Warner so I think we knew that already.  

• Like 2

Is this CD going to be available in record stores?       I really want to support my local record store, so just curious if anyone has seen any concrete info regarding this.

Thanks a bunch!

1 hour ago, vjbj said:

Is this CD going to be available in record stores?       I really want to support my local record store, so just curious if anyone has seen any concrete info regarding this.

Thanks a bunch!

So far Amoeba Music has it listed and it seems like it's going to be on Amazon too. Haven't seen it listed anywhere else yet.

Wait, Green Day re-signed with Warner? What happened to finally getting away from that and being able to do whatever the hell they want independently? That's disappointing. =/

• Like 1

I preordered NFM CD plus a FOAM CD (Because I haven't bought it yet). Therefore, I'm from Chile so the shipping is really expensive and FOAM is incredibly expensive wherever I want to buy it, here or outside Chile... even eBay!!

Whatever... I'm happy!! 😂😁

• Like 2

12 hours ago, vjbj said:

Thanks a bunch!

since amoeba is carrying it, im gonna say yes. there are links for other sources now live for preorder on both formats. go to your local shop and tell 'em you want it. i'm sure they'd be happy to order a copy for you.

does anyone know if the GD store enforced a 1 per customer rule when ordering?

'cause if anyone happened to pick up an extra copy, id REALLY like to get that glow in the dark cover. i'll give you what you paid + shipping.. (im in the US)  and my eternal thanks.

2 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Will this be on ITunes?

It’s already listed for pre-add in Apple Music 

• Like 2

Wow 22€ for a CD, now Green Dax finally is more like an exclusive boutique band for  connaisseurs and not „mainstream“ anymore 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greenday4924 said:

Is there going to be any chance to still get the glow in the dark cover vinyl?

Or has that ship sailed?

It's still listed as available in the US green day store.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Squashie said:

It's still listed as available in the US green day store.

And in the UK store 

2 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Can’t find No Fun Monday’s on ITunes!!!!!!

Try searching for “Billie Joe Armstrong”

Can’t find No Fun Monday’s on ITunes!!!!!! I did type him in nothing 

I don’t have a CD player so I was banking on an ITunes release 

• Like 1