No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

That blue vinyl is cool, but I really don't want to order from Green Day's store. It was an annoying experience with FOAM and it would be nice to save on shipping somewhere because their shipping is dumb.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

That blue vinyl is cool, but I really don't want to order from Green Day's store. It was an annoying experience with FOAM and it would be nice to save on shipping somewhere because their shipping is dumb.

id like to hear about your experience w/ their store before i commit to order, plz pm me

• Like 1

I did see that apparently the blue vinyl isn't limited to their store. It said it will be available at independent retailers, so that's good. Hoping Amoeba gets a copy. I'm too tired and really tired of spending money to be super excited for this in the morning. I know I'll pick up and CD and the vinyl as I do with Green Day releases. I just wished all the links were ready. It's so annoying to keep hearing about the CD and nothing is up aside from the vinyl on their store. Please just announce it when all links are ready so I can pre-order instead of waiting around. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Earlier I could see it on their site to order, but now I can't... this is strange

Weird. I can't see it anymore either. Maybe they're updating the store? 

• Sad 1

Track listing via their facebook post:

SIDE A
1. I Think We’re Alone Now
2. War Stories
3. Manic Monday
4. Corpus Christi
5. That Thing You Do!
6. Amico
7. You Can’t Put Your Arms Round A Memory

SIDE B
8. Kids in America
9. Not That Way Anymore
10. That’s Rock ‘N’ Roll
11. Gimme Some Truth
12. Whole Wide World
13. Police On My Back
14. A New England

Considering that they said the blue version will be available elsewhere, I don't think this is super limited, so I'm gonna try to wait til the other store links go live. Plus, I want the CD so if I have to buy from the Green Day store I want combined shipping.

• Like 2

It would have been nice to add a song or two given we've heard and probably downloaded a lot of these already. But it's a nice/cool idea nonetheless. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

Considering that they said the blue version will be available elsewhere, I don't think this is super limited, so I'm gonna try to wait til the other store links go live. Plus, I want the CD so if I have to buy from the Green Day store I want combined shipping.

The web store says it’s exclusive 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

The web store says it’s exclusive 

From the press release:

Additionally, limited baby blue colored vinyl will be available at U.S. independent music retailers.

If anything, maybe the glow in the dark cover is exclusive to the webstore.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

So is there a cd version ? 

According to the announcement there will be a CD version, but it hasn't been listed in the store yet.

• Like 1

Vinyl on the website sold out already. The description on the website mentions “all 13 songs” being released together, but I guess that’s referring to the 13 songs uploaded on YouTube, and the track listing does list 14 songs including  the Amazon exclusive “Whole Wide World” which I’m pleased  about cause it’s probably my favourite.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, emenius said:

Vinyl on the website sold out already. The description on the website mentions “all 13 songs” being released together, but I guess that’s referring to the 13 songs uploaded on YouTube, and the track listing does list 14 songs including  the Amazon exclusive “Whole Wide World” which I’m pleased  about cause it’s probably my favourite.

It doesn't sold out. It's still available and it doesn't seem to be a limited release - https://store.greenday.com/no-fun-mondays-store-exclusive-lp-pre-order.html

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, emenius said:

It doesn’t look sold out to me, it’s a pre-order.

• Like 1

I hope they come out with CDs to purchase too for this later on and not just LPs

• Like 1

Yes! Billie took my advice.

I have been wanting to start collecting vinyl again and this just might be the sign I was waiting on.  I will probably get it on vinyl and cd.

Is this a compilation or a studio album? Hmmm.  This matters because it is the difference between THE FIRST BILLIE JOE ALBUM and just a bunch of songs he did that time.  

It doesn't seem likely, but will there be promotion for this?  Shows, music videos? 

Anyway.  I was very happy when I saw the email about this.  Pretty darn cool.

Now Mike and Tre need to drop solo records,  all of them getting into a big fight about it and then regroup as Green Day to make the 3rd universally acclaimed record of their career....

Emerald Nights (life and times of an x-kid!)