No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

There's a possibility that we may get more NFM since Billie is slowly coming out of social media isolation, but it's probably a very slim chance. I'd be okay with it either way.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

There's a possibility that we may get more NFM since Billie is slowly coming out of social media isolation, but it's probably a very slim chance. I'd be okay with it either way.

I mean, we will get material from him eventually, whether it is labeled as NFM or not. I think right now he will probably take some time off again to give room to the protests, just like he did after George Floyd's murder. Most of his activity on social media right now seems geared toward BLM. 

Not a huge fan of this new one but I'm glad we're still getting stuff from him. Also Amazon Original? I found that to be a bit odd.

Cover is pretty good! I think I like it more than Cage The Elephant's version, which is also very good. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I'm glad to finally have this one, but do think the live version is superior.

But at least in the recorded version he got all the words right 🙂

Listening to it on headphones now.....

WHOA.   This is my jam.   The lyrics are awesome and Billie's version is electrifying! I hadn't actually listened to the whole wide thing until tonight, so color me impressed.  

Sometimes bad can do some good, and Covid is no exception.   

We now have:

Billie Joe Armstrong solo music

Smith and Meyers.

Corey Taylor solo.

and bands like Blink-182 and The Killers have found new ways to create music.   So while it continues to suck, the musical world is finding new ways to make art.  

• Like 1