• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, concretedream said:

both are easily better than homecoming.

I wouldn’t go that far as much as I like them both 😂😂😂

Just now, concretedream said:

both are easily better than homecoming.

Stop with this nonsense please. Sometimes I like homecoming even more than jos.

Just now, petros said:

Ah okay. When did you become a fan?

AI era. 

This song somehow sounds even less like Billie than FOAM.

It’s not bad, but I just want a song where I know it’s Billie as soon as he starts to sing.

Judging from what I've heard so far, I feel like this album may be underwhelming. It won't be terrible, but it'll be overall okay. 

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

AI era. 

Why aren't you a grumpy old man like us hating everything after 21st though? :angry:

Just now, petros said:

Stop with this nonsense please. Sometimes I like homecoming even more than jos.

hOOOmeeE we'RE COMING HOmE AgAIN HOme WE"RE COmING HOmE AGAin HOME WE're comING HOME agAIN HoME wE'RE coMING HOME Ag...

repeat ad nauseam, almost as bad as "waAAY carried AWAY CArRIED aWAY"

Wait, so are they actually going to show the entire song during the hockey game or was that extended intro pretty much it? I want to know when I can switch my TV from sports.

KYE is one of the weaker tracks of 21CB. But it's still like a strong 8 or a 9 out of 10. This is like a 6/10 (And like a 2/10 by GD standards)

I find it funny that we’re repeating the negativity from Father of All...

I bet when a live version surfaces, some people are gonna say it’s a rockin’ tune.

55 minutes ago, StillBreathing said:

I love the 'Baby got the hyperbole' part. Stuck in my head 

Same😝

I personally think its really fucking cool and exciting... like when has Billie EVER sounded like this?? Like its a complete new sound... if people want American Idiot go listen to American Idiot... its the same band after all

I’m gonna stop ranting now sorry. Guess that’s what happens when I’ve had a few beers, I’ll probably wake up tomorrow and jam this shit out on repeat. I don’t think I have the ability to not LIKE a Green Day song, just some rank lower than others, they all have their place in time and stuff, Billie will always be my saviour etc. Peace 😂🤙🏻

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

KYE is one of the weaker tracks of 21CB. But it's still like a strong 8 or a 9 out of 10. This is like a 6/10 (And like a 2/10 by GD standards)

Your rating system makes no sense.

1 minute ago, concretedream said:

hOOOmeeE we'RE COMING HOmE AgAIN HOme WE"RE COmING HOmE AGAin HOME WE're comING HOME agAIN HoME wE'RE coMING HOME Ag...

Ah that's the sound of epicness. That's how you close a really epic song.

I fucking love it. Best Green Day song since Tre! came out and it's been 7 years. Guitar riff is boring as hell but when the whole song works and is catchy and fun to listen.. fuck yeah. Give me more of this shit.

I was soooooo worried that they would try to match RR's tones and lyrics but this is even better and no, this is not sarcasm. That chorus beats Forever Now by a mile.

And to those of you complaining that this song has no meaning, you’re not looking at the whole picture. The song is literally meant to be meaningless; Billie himself confirms it in the caption “This song is about daily outrage. Attack without thought. Hyperbole. Anyway, stick a hammer in your mouth. Shut up and dance!”; attack without thought. It’s emulating that. That’s why it’s called Fire, Ready aim and not Ready, Aim, Fire. 

I feel like this songs lyrics need putting through google translate 10 times in various languages. 

“No. 

Ooooooohah

From dog lights to each other's pans
Oh you're a liar (hahahahahaha)
Throw in aliens and in back.
Well you're a liar (hahahaha)

Excessive care (ha ha ha ha)
Its light is terrible
Beat the dog when you hear it whistle
Oh, you're a liar

Pay for
Our light (hahahaha)

The fire is ready
The fire is ready
Shooting machinery is about to put a hammer in your mouth, a fake oil system 

Just now, Verycool99 said:

I feel like this songs lyrics need putting through google translate 10 times in various languages. 

“No. 

Ooooooohah

From dog lights to each other's pans
Oh you're a liar (hahahahahaha)
Throw in aliens and in back.
Well you're a liar (hahahaha)

Excessive care (ha ha ha ha)
Its light is terrible
Beat the dog when you hear it whistle
Oh, you're a liar

Pay for
Our light (hahahaha)

The fire is ready
The fire is ready
Shooting machinery is about to put a hammer in your mouth, a fake oil system 

these are better ngl

Just now, Miko said:

I fucking love it. Best Green Day song since Tre! came out and it's been 7 years. Guitar riff is boring as hell but when the whole song works and is catchy and fun to listen.. fuck yeah. Give me more of this shit.

I was soooooo worried that they would try to match RR's tones and lyrics but this is even better and no, this is not sarcasm. That chorus beats Forever Now by a mile.

Erm. 🥴🥴🥴

Just now, Platypus2000 said:

Erm. 🥴🥴🥴

I've always hated Revolution Radio with a passion so this new song is definitely better than any songs on that album in my opinion. It's okay, you can still love Revolution Radio if you want to.

Archived