Secret Show Tuesday (9/10) At the Whisky A Go-Go

pacejunkie punk

So do we think fans will be able to get into this show tomorrow or no? Debating whether or not I should go and wait in line all day...

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, miragots said:

So do we think fans will be able to get into this show tomorrow or no? Debating whether or not I should go and wait in line all day...

Wish we knew. I’m parked outside Whisky a Go Go right now, but no signs of anything relating to the tour other than the marquee. No line either

Spoke too soon.  Between the Weezer rehearsal comment, and this whole thing... I just did a quick search:

Looks like Jimmy Kimmel has three nights of "mystery musical guests" lined up for this week.

1 minute ago, miragots said:

Go. Keep an eye on the thread. I’m sure it will be posted here either way 

I'd go start a fucking line. 

I was first at the Uptown show in 2009, and they announced it 30 minutes after I watched them load in. I just sat down and it was 20 bucks.

Just now, ANDR308 said:

They put a sign that says ‘no line before 10am’ so yeah, there’s gonna be some tickets

Oh shit, good looking out

It's a 36 hour drive from my house so I wouldn't make it even if I left right now in my underwear.  Green Day need to move to the Carolinas man.   

Just now, desertrose said:

I am heading to LA now,  told my family they have to wait for my visit later. 10 am can't come soon enough!

😍:D😍:D

We are getting some good videos, I can be rest assured.

Is there any way the group of us from here who are planning to go can somehow try to hook each other up on line or tickets?

Anyone know best place to park nearby?

Just now, rigor said:

Is there any way the group of us from here who are planning to go can somehow try to hook each other up on line or tickets?

There is a lot of street parking just pay attention to the signs. Residential behind the venue. 

3 minutes ago, rigor said:

I’m down for this as well. I live like 20 minutes away(without traffic...) so if anyone gets there ahead of me, a saved spot would be insanely appreciated. I’m happy to do the same as well if I make it first!

Just bought a flight ticket from Chicago to LA. I should get there by 11am. Someone please please please save me a spot, I'll pay you whatever.

Just now, Xboxmaster1466 said:

I’m down for this as well. I live like 20 minutes away(without traffic...) so if anyone gets there ahead of me, a saved spot would be insanely appreciated. I’m happy to do the same as well if I make it first!

I'm interested in doing this as well! I'm planning on getting there in the morning as well. So if I get there early enough too, I can hold for you. 

I guess I'm just going to start private messaging those of you expressing interest in trying to help each other out. Phone number exchange would be quickest and easiest way to communicate. I'll probably leave Orange County around 6am, as I don't trust folks won't start somehow forming a line beforehand. Key tonight and tomorrow is to hopefully keep this as hush as possible from the Weezer and FOB fans. Good luck to all here!

Archived