Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

49 minutes ago, ilaria idiot said:

The moment when you are at front row in Copenhagen and you receive an email saying your flight for tomorrow is delayed from 9 am to 16 pm but you basically don't give a shit because you are at front row

Well there’s nothing you can do about it anyway, so just let go and enjoy!

10 hours ago, jengd said:

Well there’s nothing you can do about it anyway, so just let go and enjoy!

Yeah. The funny thing was that I didn't have an hostel room anymore as I wanted to go straight to the airport. Now my flight is at 4 pm so yesterday I checked in at my friend's hostel like "Hi. Can I have a bed just for tonight?"

The show was AMAZING. Who care if I slept with my jeans on 

1 hour ago, ilaria idiot said:

Yeah. The funny thing was that I didn't have an hostel room anymore as I wanted to go straight to the airport. Now my flight is at 4 pm so yesterday I checked in at my friend's hostel like "Hi. Can I have a bed just for tonight?"

The show was AMAZING. Who care if I slept with my jeans on 

I hope you get home safe and sound but, hey, all adds to the memory right?

On 6/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, jengd said:

I hope you get home safe and sound but, hey, all adds to the memory right?

Yep, I landed yesterday in Milan safe and tired as hell 😂
This was my second show abroad - one was in Switzerland and was full of italians so this doesn't count - and, compared to shows in Italy, I was shocked by the respect there was for the line. (Okay, there were a couple of people who wanted to pass everyone) But in general, a whole different story. 
I was in line from 8 a.m. and, until the doors opened where I was practically crapping my pants, it was just a pleasant day 

Alsoooo, shoutout to all the super nice people I met!! 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:36 PM, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

And I can be a happy fangirl also this time 😝

18-F4897-E-AF7-F-4-F25-A672-E1-E0-C5-E93

Guys, I think you were right behind me ahahaha

8 hours ago, ilaria idiot said:

Yep, I landed yesterday in Milan safe and tired as hell 😂
This was my second show abroad - one was in Switzerland and was full of italians so this doesn't count - and, compared to shows in Italy, I was shocked by the respect there was for the line. (Okay, there were a couple of people who wanted to pass everyone) But in general, a whole different story. 
I was in line from 8 a.m. and, until the doors opened where I was practically crapping my pants, it was just a pleasant day 

Alsoooo, shoutout to all the super nice people I met!! 

Guys, I think you were right behind me ahahaha

In Norway in 2017 the line was pretty respectful too (although there were a few people trying to cut the line). I was towards the front though and when doors opened I was pushed so hard from behind that I literally flew into the air and landed on top of the turnstile! I could barely get down the steps to the pit and thought I'd broken my right ankle but fortunately it was just a sprain! 

• Surprised 1

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

In Norway in 2017 the line was pretty respectful too (although there were a few people trying to cut the line). I was towards the front though and when doors opened I was pushed so hard from behind that I literally flew into the air and landed on top of the turnstile! I could barely get down the steps to the pit and thought I'd broken my right ankle but fortunately it was just a sprain! 

Oh no! How unfortunate. Luckly nothing broke. In Bologna 2013 I was in the middle of the moshing, very violent, I was getting punches in the back - and no, this is not normal. I couldn't stand and at one point I fell 

Got to say, it's the behaviour of crowds that will stop me going to concerts before anything else does!  

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, jengd said:

Alesund - short sleeves, just played Scattered. 

Manifesting both he sticks with both until next week!!!!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, jengd said:

Alesund - short sleeves, just played Scattered. 

One of my favorite songs of all time. So happy they played it. It was a great show. Wish I could have seen several shows on this tour. 

• Like 3

2 years of pandemic and I've just tested positive 5 day before the gig in Milan/6 in Florence 
HAHAHAHA are you fucking joking right? 

26 minutes ago, ilaria idiot said:

2 years of pandemic and I've just tested positive 5 day before the gig in Milan/6 in Florence 
HAHAHAHA are you fucking joking right? 

Nooooooooo... I really hope it's not too bad and you're better soon 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Nooooooooo... I really hope it's not too bad and you're better soon 

Just have fever and headache. 
I cried for like 10 min and my dad told me I am stupid because for once I arrange for three dates, everything goes wrong. 
 I get really, really pissed off because I've worked hard for this money and now I don't even know if I can sell tickets. 
And because I hate the phrases "Things don't fall from the sky." 
Oh yeah?????

I asked on an Italian facebook group if there is a refund. A guy writes me, "But do you still get tested?" I say I had high fever yesterday. He "Whatever but you won't be the only positive one at Firenze Rocks anyway! Unless you're dying go." 

Why are Italians so stupid? How disgusting

3 hours ago, ilaria idiot said:

I asked on an Italian facebook group if there is a refund. A guy writes me, "But do you still get tested?" I say I had high fever yesterday. He "Whatever but you won't be the only positive one at Firenze Rocks anyway! Unless you're dying go." 

If you've tested positive you must have a refund.

If not it's very unfair

• Like 2

Father of All was on the setlist for Stockholm, but was replaced by 2000 Lightyears Away. (Not my photo)

byEVzGE.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 3

On 6/11/2022 at 10:03 AM, ilaria idiot said:

"Whatever but you won't be the only positive one at Firenze Rocks anyway! Unless you're dying go." 

And this is why I can't go to the tour because my immune system doesn't work properly and people like the guy who said that just don't care who they give it to 😡

I almost caved and got a seat for the Huddersfield show but it's just not worth the risk. My first three shows were completely cancelled and I was supposed to be in Stockholm last night. I'm upset but it's just not worth me getting Covid :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 6/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

And this is why I can't go to the tour because my immune system doesn't work properly and people like the guy who said that just don't care who they give it to 😡

I almost caved and got a seat for the Huddersfield show but it's just not worth the risk. My first three shows were completely cancelled and I was supposed to be in Stockholm last night. I'm upset but it's just not worth me getting Covid :(

I'm so sorry :(

41 minutes ago, ilaria idiot said:

I'm so sorry :( I thought I could just So reading these things really makes me nervous. With what courage then does one go around knowing they are positive? 

This! You're actually a really good person because you're principled enough not to go but a lot of governments around the world have just given up and anyone can go anywhere with Covid and infect (even kill) anyone they like. 

People assume that people who die from covid are all so sick they're about to die anyway and it just isn't true. Millions of people all over the world have immune systems that don't work properly and are nowhere near about to die anyway but a lot of people just don't care. Their enjoyment is more important than not giving covid to an immune surpressed person (we should just hide away at home). 

I completely understand your frustration and sadness about what's happened and what you can see happening with other fans on the tour but like I said, you're a really good person for having a conscience and not taking covid to the show

That doesn't make it any easier for you. I'm so sad for you this happened

• Like 2
  • Sad 1