Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

30 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

looking at their latest setlists, it seems like they completely dodge their recent 10 years of their career, with 21stCB being the latest LP they play a song for their set ... thats kinda sad

Sadly it's what most people want to see especially these big Hella Mega dates. Not us on here obviously but probably 90% of the crowd

• Like 4

Just got an email from GD about the tour- there's still some tickets available.

I'm really looking forward to seeing GD again, but have 4 other bands in concert to enjoy 1st. As I mentioned elsewhere it's been really mad trying to keep track of 6 concerts in as many weeks (i.e. where the tickets were bought, the type of ticket, etc.). I have a lot of admiration for anyone who went to multiple gigs during the Rev Rad era, you are really crazy (in a good way!)

As for the setlist, I'm expecting it to be the same as the HM USA tour. TBH having waited so long for HM Europe I'll take whatever GD songs we get. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

looking at their latest setlists, it seems like they completely dodge their recent 10 years of their career, with 21stCB being the latest LP they play a song for their set ... thats kinda sad

When the hella mega was announced I wanted to get as many dates as possible. Now I think, "If I went to 5 concerts and there was always the same set list though, I don't know how much fun I could have." 

Yeah, I'm a shitty fan at this point

Same here. Might as well give it a shot in the dark.

• Like 2

I personally haven’t seen Green Day live for ages, so I’m just really excited to go to London for this, and I don’t really care about the set list at all. But If they decide to play Stuck with me, I’d highly appreciate it 

• Like 3

That would be a good idea for a bonus prize.  Whoever wins the trip also gets to request a song.  I'd pick Misery.

2 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

There will be a livestream for Rock am Ring on „RTL plus“ in Germany for free 🥰

i hope it will be available on youtube sometime later

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

i hope it will be available on youtube sometime later

I‘m pretty sure. But you can watch it on their platform, it’s free because of Rock am Ring.

• Like 3

I managed to watch it live in the Uk last time, can’t remember how but it wasn’t difficult.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

There will be a livestream for Rock am Ring on „RTL plus“ in Germany for free 🥰

YES, this is great! I'll be at Rock im Park this year, this way I can watch the Rock am Ring show too, yay!

The website streaming it for free is https://www.tvnow.de by the way😍

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

I‘m pretty sure. But you can watch it on their platform, it’s free because of Rock am Ring.

i'll be in the moshpits at rock am ring :D but still wanna watch it later again to relive the memories

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

i'll be in the moshpits at rock am ring :D but still wanna watch it later again to relive the memories

Me too 😂

so many great bands on the 1st day with Offspring, Weezer and Green Day. 
But I also love the fact Donots wanna play as the first band. I‘m really hyped for RaR after 3 years of waiting 🙏

• Like 4

Hella Mega posted about the Kerrang cover article 

421f413efac22afd5f51fcaad2957d037939b508

• Like 2

In the past week we've figured out the driving to Huddersfield, received and printed the tickets for the concert, and got an information update (i.e. catering, security, etc) about the gig from Ticketmaster, and all of this has finally got me excited about going. It's certainly been a Hella Mega wait for this tour to come our way. 

I've never been to a concert that isn't indoors before, therefore it'll be strange for me to see Weezer, FOB and the Manic Street Preachers (The Killers support act) play in broad daylight. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Can’t believe this is finally happening in a week ❤️
D3-C143-EB-163-F-4070-8-F19-115211449024

I have a ticket and I am freaking out

I‘ll be at Rock am Ring and Groningen 2 weeks later.

I have a VIP Ticket for Groningen (only VIP Tickets were left). Does anybody here have experience with VIP Tickets? I mean how to get the Merch Package? 

Green Day should do Weezer's set.

Weezer does FOB and FOB does Green Day.

Like the shirts!

• Haha 2

I'm going to Berlin, Rock Im Park, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Rock For People, Groningen, Glasgow and Paris :ninja: I still can't believe it's happening! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Insomniac90 said:

I‘ll be at Rock am Ring and Groningen 2 weeks later.

I have a VIP Ticket for Groningen (only VIP Tickets were left). Does anybody here have experience with VIP Tickets? I mean how to get the Merch Package? 

I had one on RevRad and they handed you the package when you entered the arena but you could also pick it up at the VIP table after the show

• Like 1