Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

Green Day concert on Saturday. I’m pretty excited. Love the photos and videos etc. Hope everyone attending has a great time!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Green Day concert on Saturday. I’m pretty excited. Love the photos and videos etc. Hope everyone attending has a great time!

OMG SAME!!! I CANNOT WAIT😁😁😁

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

OMG SAME!!! I CANNOT WAIT😁😁😁

Have a great time 🎶 

• Like 1

our german politicians had their discussion about the next step for the pandemic in germany, and as of now im happy to say germany will have something like "freedom day" on 3rd April, this means all summer events/concerts/festivals can take place with full capacity (keep in mind that they can make new laws if the situation in the hospitals get too bad, and i am unsure atm if you need to be vaccinated for the summer shows/festivals)

• Like 1

Just now, GuitarPunk94 said:

our german politicians had their discussion about the next step for the pandemic in germany, and as of now im happy to say germany will have something like "freedom day" on 3rd April, this means all summer events/concerts/festivals can take place with full capacity (keep in mind that they can make new laws if the situation in the hospitals get too bad, and i am unsure atm if you need to be vaccinated for the summer shows/festivals)

As well in Italy the restriction Will end between April 1st and May 1st

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 12:27 PM, GuitarPunk94 said:

Yeah it looks like the festivals will take place, but what concerns me is that some American bands have recently cancelled their 2022 summer shows in Europe (The Pretty Reckless, Static X), they were supposed to play festivals over here too. So I'm still not 100% sure the Hella Mega European leg will take place and I'm still hesitating to book flights/hotels for my shows. The first show in Berlin is less than 2 months away, I just wish we'd get a definite "GO" from the band anytime soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Yeah it looks like the festivals will take place, but what concerns me is that some American bands have recently cancelled their 2022 summer shows in Europe (The Pretty Reckless, Static X), they were supposed to play festivals over here too. So I'm still not 100% sure the Hella Mega European leg will take place and I'm still hesitating to book flights/hotels for my shows. The first show in Berlin is less than 2 months away, I just wish we'd get a definite "GO" from the band anytime soon.

yeah, i wanted to see the pretty reckless at rock am ring festival 😅

but i think cancelling festival shows is not as "bad" as cancelling a whole tour, i think GD would have said sth by now if they plan to cancel hellamega in europe, im sure it will take place :) (gonna see GD at rock am ring and for the final hellamega show in paris)

• Like 1

The next American band just cancelled their European festival and headline shows, The Distillers... I don't know what is going on and if this is even Covid-related (all the statements are suspiciously unspecific), but it's not a very good sign. We'll see though, anything is possible.

On 4/12/2022 at 9:50 AM, Thatsername said:

I'm still not 100% sure the Hella Mega European leg will take place and I'm still hesitating to book flights/hotels for my shows. The first show in Berlin is less than 2 months away, I just wish we'd get a definite "GO" from the band anytime soon.

Ditto! 

I've lost so much money already, and some can't be gotten back (Moscow and Helsinki hotels, and possibly flights that were turned into vouchers, but for use in the same places etc). So wary to spend on Stockholm and Paris until I know they are happening. 

I don't even know if I've had ticket refunds for Helsinki, or Moscow. Anyone else had theirs? 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I don't even know if I've had ticket refunds for Helsinki, or Moscow. Anyone else had theirs? 

I got a refund for Helsinki

10 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I got a refund for Helsinki. Pretty much right after they cancelled the show. 

Last year I wrote here that Amyl & the Sniffers were no longer listed as the support for the European dates, now I see that they are listed as the support for the European dates. I'm pretty sure the last time I looked at the HM website maybe a few weeks/months ago they weren't there. Maybe this has something to do with the reopening of the Australian border?

• Like 1

I came across this, Meet Me At The Alter supporting supposedly, but agree, website says Amyl &The Sniffers?!

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Last year I wrote here that Amyl & the Sniffers were no longer listed as the support for the European dates, now I see that they are listed as the support for the European dates. I'm pretty sure the last time I looked at the HM website maybe a few weeks/months ago they weren't there. Maybe this has something to do with the reopening of the Australian border?

I think that I read a few weeks ago that they were added as a „new“ support act for Vienna. So yeah, can totally be that they were no longer listed but now they are in again

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst the site was down Jake has had to have another operation

0a6bd92e9c976b49b4d8f2de3b8f551102587a00

• Like 1
  • Surprised 2

• 2 weeks later...

looking at their latest setlists, it seems like they completely dodge their recent 10 years of their career, with 21stCB being the latest LP they play a song for their set ... thats kinda sad

• Like 1