Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

8 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

What about setlists?

I think 15 songs for Weezer in a 60 minute set...probably the same for FOB if they also do an hour. I'm hoping for around 25 songs from GD in a 2 hour set. I hope that a few FOAM songs like TTMAC and Graffitia make it onto the setlist, I haven't heard NGFL, Welcome to Paradise or Brain Stew live so I'd like to hear those. 

I wonder if GD will play the Seville setlist? Maybe it was a trial setlist for Hella Mega? 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/2019/plaza-de-espana-seville-spain-39d11d7.html

• Like 3

If anyone is interested I have 3 pit tickets to sell for the August 4th show in Citi Field, Queens, NY. I live in Canada so won't be able to see the show and couldn't get a refund.

I listed them on ticketmaster at basically what I paid along with fees i would be charged, each ticket comes out to 285 per ticket. Well it seems on top of the 285, there are also other fees added when someone actually buys...

Weezer just added a show of their own In Connecticut August 7, the day before the HM show in DC. Would love it if Green Day would add some amphitheater shows between HM shows on this tour, there are a lot of regions they are missing altogether where there’s no MLB stadium 

• Like 4

Hope this doesn't happen to Hella Mega (the Foo Fighters have had to postpone a show due to covid) 

In other Hella Mega News

Green Day have retweeted

• Like 1

217773238_10158930078588961_327934796748

Green Day

@GreenDay

·11h

That’s a Hella Mega cake for a

@HellaMegaTour

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, desertrose said:

217773238_10158930078588961_327934796748

Green Day

@GreenDay

·11h

That’s a Hella Mega cake for a

@HellaMegaTour

That is one awesome cake. And I am so glad it doesn't look like a person. 🤣

20 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Blue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRXBK16NTyB/?utm_medium=copy_link

And you can see the monitor and stage set up in the back

I’m really curious what their production is gonna be on this tour. Usually I watch videos of their tours before I go, but I’m going to the first show of the tour next Saturday so I don’t have that luxury 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, paperlanterns22 said:

I’m really curious what their production is gonna be on this tour. Usually I watch videos of their tours before I go, but I’m going to the first show of the tour next Saturday so I don’t have that luxury 😂

So you can inform the rest of us 🙂

• Like 4

FYI for those going to Los Angeles (LA County), I know the concert is outside, but indoors masks are required everywhere you go now.

Los Angeles County officials released a new Health Officer Order Thursday requiring masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.

The new order will go into effect on Saturday night at 11:59 p.m.

Dropped this in random thoughts but it should probably be here too. Couldn't decide where to put it so going to spam it LOL.

Hey, did you all see the new sweepstakes that Oakland Coffee just started today to win Hella Mega tickets to Dodgers Stadium? 

https://coffeehouse.oaklandcoffee.com/sweeps?fbclid=IwAR1Q7fQzXB1oEtHv8J97otDpGFThYOwzTD9cQUfXgnjdVmzqgGMvFJeexZo

I just entered and if you use this referral link I get more entries LOL: https://swee.ps/tccfd_EJuCSqc

6 hours ago, Karol Oliveira said:

They didn't even eat the cake that's outrageous!!!

Looked very dry, fake cake?

• Like 2

And to think I was worried about what Billie would do to it. Turns out Tré was the cake monster this time.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, jengd said:

Very dry and the frosting was... odd. Like there was nothing on his shirt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jengd said:

Fake cake? What a waste of time and resources!