Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

14 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Rivers did a TikTok livestream last night and said they are playing a sixty minute set full of classic hits. So that confirms their set length.  Also they will definitely play El Scorcho and are thinking they might highlight the Green Day line somehow for a reaction.

That's great! Only 60 minutes means more time for Green Day. And I only know their older songs anyway, so that's a plus too. That would indicate that FOB probably only gets around 30-45 right?

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

That would indicate that FOB probably only gets around 30-45 right?

If Weezer get 60 then FOB will get at least 60 too

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

That's great! Only 60 minutes means more time for Green Day. And I only know their older songs anyway, so that's a plus too. That would indicate that FOB probably only gets around 30-45 right?

FOB will get the same or more than Weezer

All the build has them in the ‘main support’ role

If anyone was gonna get 45 it was gonna be weezer

The Whiskey A GoGo show was like a preview version and Weezer and FOB each got equal time (30 mins each I think) and Green Day got double (60 mins). I expect the same ratio for the tour (60/60/120).

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, billiesblue said:

Does that mean The Interrupters will be playing <60 minutes?

30 max..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, purplebenny said:

FOB will get the same or more than Weezer

All the build has them in the ‘main support’ role

If anyone was gonna get 45 it was gonna be weezer

Oh. I forgot they were the support headliner. :( Well shoot.

Honestly i'm surprised i thought it would be 30 for interrupters and weezer. I'm glad they have a full hour but this is all the more making scope out a ticket for a seat instead of pit... it's august man that's a long show lmao 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Honestly i'm surprised i thought it would be 30 for interrupters and weezer. I'm glad they have a full hour but this is all the more making scope out a ticket for a seat instead of pit... it's august man that's a long show lmao 

Yeah, I'm not sorry I sold the pit ticket I had in favor of a show with seats.  For a normal show I would have preferred it but this is going to be at least six hours standing in a packed pit having to shove your way back in if you have to leave for any reason.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I gotta start training my bladder now. :lol: 

Hey good luck! You can get one of those bags that bikers use? Lmao

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I gotta start training my bladder now. :lol: 

I never really thought about the logistics of such things at such events. 🤣Fortunately I have a strong bladder and can usually go long periods of time without needing to go. (Though every once in a while it's like my body malfunctions and decides to flush out large quantities of fluid every like every hour. Not sure why. There is no incontinence or anything with this, just way too much pee LOL.) Also I tend to just degydrate myself whenever I have to do anything that may require a lot of time away from a bathroom LOL.

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

I never really thought about the logistics of such things at such events. 🤣Fortunately I have a strong bladder and can usually go long periods of time without needing to go. (Though every once in a while it's like my body malfunctions and decides to flush out large quantities of fluid every like every hour. Not sure why. There is no incontinence or anything with this, just way too much pee LOL.) Also I tend to just degydrate myself whenever I have to do anything that may require a lot of time away from a bathroom LOL.

I also have an oddly strong bladder. My friends call me the camel of the group :lol: Within an hour all of them have gone to potty while I'm just like "I'm good!"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Grohl said:

My friends call me the camel of the group :lol: 

I'm the same way in my friend group. They also don't understand how I can survive on just a fraction of the water that they drink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

I am starting to feel like there may be a correlation between interest in Green Day and bladder strength/capacity. 🤣

You beat me to it, I drink gallons but friends say I’m like a camel, can go hours and not need - don’t suggest it though 😂😂.  I feel research is needed!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jengd said:

You beat me to it, I drink gallons but friends say I’m like a camel, can go hours and not need - don’t suggest it though 😂😂.  I feel research is needed!

It's time for a large-scale study of Green Day fans. I wonder if we can get grant funding for this. 🤣

I'm getting just the tiniest bit concerned about the delta variant fucking things up, not gonna lie. =/ It's accounting for most of the cases in the UK and the percentage of US cases is starting to increase now too, even for some who are double vaxxed. I hope it doesn't become a larger problem. Things should be fine for the most part, but it's still kind of scary. I'm getting a little more nervous about being in a pit in close quarters with tons of strangers. I also hope it doesn't completely eliminate the possibility of Billie being able to bring fans on stage.

• Like 2

Yesterday was a year until I see them next year. Today should've been the day I saw GD this year. Tomorrow would've been a year since I saw them last year. The only consolation for not being able to go this year is that it has been peeing down all day- I hope after all this time waiting for the gigs that people's shows aren't spoilt by the weather. 

• Like 2