Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

8 minutes ago, That Dude said:

So.....I guess Fall Out Boy aren't dropping any RAWK tunes to show off on the tour.  

Oh well.   Green Day and Weezer already have great catalogues, but I'm glad they are putting out stuff custom made for a RAWK show.    

They didn’t really drop anything at the original announcement either. They just had the 1 song and a “greatest hits” compilation 

13 minutes ago, That Dude said:

So.....I guess Fall Out Boy aren't dropping any RAWK tunes to show off on the tour.  

Hopefully that means they can play more of the old shit. :lol: 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'd be good if they didn't play anything off their last two records.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squashie said:

They didn’t really drop anything at the original announcement either. They just had the 1 song and a “greatest hits” compilation 

Lame. Weezer deserve second billing.

In other news, I sold my Philly ticket on StubHub in just a few hours! The fish are biting! 😄

Well I may have gotten my wish of the tour starting later (for once Seattle is actually last rather than first!), but I kind of wish the date for my show was on August 29th instead of September 6th. That's the day I turn 30 and what better way to spend my birthday than seeing Green Day and Billie in person. Oh well. Can't win them all. Pssst! San Diego! Tell GD you want to swap tour dates with Seattle. ;)

4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Rather have none of the shit

16 hours ago, Clockwise said:

It's not letting me message you for some reason but I am definitely interested!

Yeah sorry about that, we know about the problem and hoping it can be fixed soon. There's a few different ways to send a message so you should try them all in case one works (it's random whether any of them work for each person):

1st way: Go to your inbox and click the red "compose new" button

2nd way: Click the message icon at the top left of the page and click the blue "compose new" button in the drop down 

3rd way:  Go to the profile of the person you want to message and click the blue "message" button

4th way: Hover over the username of the person you want to message in a thread and click "message" in the box that pops up 

8 hours ago, Cunt said:

Rather have none of the shit

Good thing nobody's forcing you to go to a show. :) 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

Yeah sorry about that, we know about the problem and hoping it can be fixed soon. There's a few different ways to send a message so you should try them all in case one works (it's random whether any of them work for each person):

1st way: Go to your inbox and click the red "compose new" button

2nd way: Click the message icon at the top left of the page and click the blue "compose new" button in the drop down 

3rd way:  Go to the profile of the person you want to message and click the blue "message" button

4th way: Hover over the username of the person you want to message in a thread and click "message" in the box that pops up 

I figured it out, thanks for the help! :)

• Like 1

Looked at pit tickets and ooooof I’m hoping some prices go down by the time it rolls around. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Good thing nobody's forcing you to go to a show. :) 

Believe it or not that is the case actually 

plus I’m not gonna miss a Green Day concert even if they have a shitty band like fall out boy opening for them. 

So Fenway Park just announced they are returning to full capacity on May 29. Gathering restrictions in most places in the U.S. have already been lifted, at least for vaccinated folks, and all restrictions will likely be lifted soon in most places (the full capacity at Fenway applies whether folks are vaxxed or not). Therefore at least in the U.S. Hella Mega seems very doable this summer.

3 hours ago, Cunt said:

plus I’m not gonna miss a Green Day concert even if they have a shitty band like fall out boy opening for them. 

In all honesty, I just don't get the Fall Out Boy hate. I mean, I get not liking their change in direction these days, but anything off Take This To Your Grave or From Under the Cork Tree is miles better than anything Green Day has released in recent years. They're not a bad band. And Green Day's probably a big reason they even exist.

The only reason I hated them in high school was because they were literally TOO popular. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

speaking of tickets 😅 anyone selling a pit ticket for the dodger stadium show?

• Like 1

Wow of course my show is the first one of the entire tour. Was wanting to look at setlists and stuff but oh well. Guess I’ll be surprised! I guess that’s actually  a cool factor.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, paperlanterns22 said:

Wow of course my show is the first one of the entire tour. Was wanting to look at setlists and stuff but oh well. Guess I’ll be surprised! I guess that’s actually  a cool factor.

You can tell the rest of us all about it 😉

• Like 3

the latest restrictions for San Francisco

Outdoor Ticketed and Seated Performances, Spectator Sports and other Live Events  

Except for fully vaccinated sections, which have greater capacity allowances and do not require physical distancing, patrons no longer need to show evidence of testing or vaccination.  

Up to three households may sit together per ticketed group of six individuals (increased from one household). 

18 hours ago, paperlanterns22 said:

It was so much fun to be at the first club show of the Rev Rad Tour! You'll love it! It's kind of freeing to not know what to expect and just be along for the ride.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

It was so much fun to be at the first club show of the Rev Rad Tour! You'll love it! It's kind of freeing to not know what to expect and just be along for the ride.

And we got live debuts off of Revrad! I bet there’ll be some foam live debuts that show. 

• Love 1

I've only been to Milwaukee twice and surprisingly never had any curds there, but Bob Evans used to have really good cheese curds and I'm still bitter as hell they got rid of them 😄

I dug my neon green Mountain Dew Throwback shirt out of retirement (read: a bin in the basement) today. Those I've met at concerts know that it's become my thing at shows and it has a purpose again soon, the earth is healing! 🤗 

• Like 1

anyone here going to the seattle show? i hadn't originally planned to go, but it's looking like i might get to as an early birthday gift. 

im also looking for pit tickets if anyone has one or two they need to unload.

11 hours ago, Mar said:

I dug my neon green Mountain Dew Throwback shirt out of retirement (read: a bin in the basement) today. Those I've met at concerts know that it's become my thing at shows and it has a purpose again soon, the earth is healing! 🤗 

OK GOOD I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s already reached the “shit, what am I gonna wear?!” stage! :lol: 

• Haha 2