Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO WAIT TO ANNOUNCE A COLUMBUS DATE?

I BOUGHT HERSHEY TICKETS WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT BC THERE WAS NO OHIO DATE AND NOW I'M UPSET

Can't fully comprehend that I might actually be seeing Green Day this summer.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

How can we get refund? I guess TicketMaster will reach to us this week?

Yes, I think we should be getting an email with refund info shortly! 

Just now, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Are only those 4 shows refundable? I wanted to swap out my Citi Field tickets for the Hard Rock Stadium since I’ll vacationing in Florida then.

it seems that that's the case.

i wanted to swap my Hershey tickets for Columbus since that's so much closer, but eh. it sucks.

idk if my partner and i will even be able to afford it this summer. we banked on it getting delayed

Just now, Clockwise said:

Can't fully comprehend that I might actually be seeing Green Day this summer.

I know it still feels weird. They haven’t said if there will be any masks required or proof of vaccination 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

I BOUGHT HERSHEY TICKETS WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT BC THERE WAS NO OHIO DATE AND NOW I'M UPSET

You'll have thirty days or so to request a refund. They have to offer them again since the dates got moved. 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know it still feels weird. They haven’t said if there will be any masks required or proof of vaccination 

Doubtful. Looks like the US is ready to open it all up .  Who is gonna be in stores,let alone concerts to enforce the new CDC recommendations? 

6 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Yes, I think we should be getting an email with refund info shortly! 

Alright I received it. We will get refunded within the next 30 days.
I wanna cry. Toronto was the closest to my home. I can't go anywhere else... Seriously it's heartbreaking.

• Sad 4

21 minutes ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

LITERALLY ME RIGHT NOW

200.gif

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Alright I received it. We will get refunded within the next 30 days.
I wanna cry. Toronto was the closest to my home. I can't go anywhere else... Seriously it's heartbreaking.

I haven't got an email from them yet  for the Toronto date :S But the event does say cancelled on my Ticketmaster account.
I just got a job that will take up most my August with production, so it sort of relieves any stress of trying to make the show work, but it sucks not having something like this to look forward to this summer live music-wise :(

Just now, Freezing Melons said:

I haven't got an email from them yet  for the Toronto date :S But the event does say cancelled on my Ticketmaster account.
I just got a job that will take up most my August with production, so it sort of relieves any stress of trying to make the show work, but it sucks not having something like this to look forward to this summer live music-wise :(

Yeah... I mean on one side I'm happy 'cause I bought an house and have a lot of expense so this money gonna serve. But it was so long ago that I bought those tickets that on another side I kind of forgot about this money. It was like a bonus to go to the show ''for free'' after 2 years lol.
And I already took my 2 weeks vacation at my job during August so.... well yeah that's pretty sad to miss our guys for this era.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah... I mean on one side I'm happy 'cause I bought an house and have a lot of expense so this money gonna serve. But it was so long ago that I bought those tickets that on another side I kind of forgot about this money. It was like a bonus to go to the show ''for free'' after 2 years lol.
And I already took my 2 weeks vacation at my job during August so.... well yeah that's pretty sad to miss our guys for this era.

I mean, I originally had plans to go to Europe in spring of 2020, maybe I'll reschedule for 2022 and try to see a show there?
Hella Mega Europe edition anyone?

5 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

I mean, I originally had plans to go to Europe in spring of 2020, maybe I'll reschedule for 2022 and try to see a show there?
Hella Mega Europe edition anyone?

oh... wanna make a trip? ahaha
Paris on July 2022?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

oh... wanna make a trip? ahaha

Honestly, I'd be very down to see the band in another country - Europe rock shows always seem to be an amazing time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

Honestly, I'd be very down to see the band in another country - Europe rock shows always seem to be an amazing time

Toronto being cancelled can finally be the best thing in the world.
I'm supposed to go to Switzerland next summer. I have some friends in France so no need to pay for hotel/motel. Yeah I see this trip hapenning!!!! Tickets aren't that expensive in the pit.

• Like 1

Got my LA refund, still making a trip out during the original date, going to Detroit and Columbus now though!

• Like 2

Anyone hear anything about how to get access for presales for Columbus or Milwaukee? A few tweets/news articles are mentioning one on Thursday...

• Like 1

Hoping to see some pit availability at Wrigley the next few days as some people return their tickets.  Nothing ever popped up when they changed the date.  Stubhub prices are still really high.

16 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Hoping to see some pit availability at Wrigley the next few days as some people return their tickets.  Nothing ever popped up when they changed the date.  Stubhub prices are still really high.

Did you check through the Cubs website for tickets? That is where I had to go to get tickets originally (that I returned last year).

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Anyone hear anything about how to get access for presales for Columbus or Milwaukee? A few tweets/news articles are mentioning one on Thursday...

I'll keep my eyes open. Please let me know if you hear anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

Literally me, I finally bought a Detroit ticket FOUR DAYS AGO and while Detroit is closer to me than Columbus, I would have forced my way into @AlissaGoesRAWR's house and it actually would've probably have been more convenient! That's my life, though 😂 and watch it be cooler for the Columbus show than the Detroit show 😰 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Did you check through the Cubs website for tickets? That is where I had to go to get tickets originally (that I returned last year).

Yeah, they have seat tickets, but nothing for the pit.

• Like 1