Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

23 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Some shows (like Toronto) would have to be cancelled

Why are you like this? :(

59 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Why are you like this? :(

Unless all the shows get moved to next year, Toronto ain't happening. Might as well get used to the fact. :P Not trying to be a downer but there's just no way. Canada is miles behind where the US is right now.

6 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Unless all the shows get moved to next year, Toronto ain't happening. Might as well get used to the fact. :P Not trying to be a downer but there's just no way. Canada is miles behind where the US is right now.

Can't they reschedule in another city like QUEBEC CITY where everything is starting to be fine again?

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Can't they reschedule in another city like QUEBEC CITY where everything is starting to be fine again?

I wish! I'd honestly way rather go see a show in Quebec than Toronto. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

What the hell

Love the reference, but hate it in this context... especially if it’s a postponement announcement. Like, that’s not something to really joke around about, especially when there’s already a ton of people who are pissed off about the situation. 

51 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Love the reference, but hate it in this context... especially if it’s a postponement announcement. Like, that’s not something to really joke around about, especially when there’s already a ton of people who are pissed off about the situation. 

It’s not gonna be a postponement announcement. If there is one it probably won’t be until next month.

33 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Tre’s post definitely hints that the tour is happening. Also see the Interrupters comment and tags

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8_RfSgy5x/?igshid=4g4ttvlcr5h3

32 minutes ago, Cunt said:

It’s not gonna be a postponement announcement. If there is one it probably won’t be until next month.

Maybe a schedule change, but still summer? Like starting in August? Or with just some dates removed? Too much speculation again, dammit. :lol: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Maybe a schedule change, but still summer? Like starting in August? Or with just some dates removed? Too much speculation again, dammit. :lol: 

This is honestly what I’ve been thinking about too. If the Toronto show were to be more at the end of fall, I would MAYBE consider going. I guess we’d find out tomorrow. :lol: 

39 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Oh yeah like start with the August dates and move the July shows to September 

• Like 1

if the tour does still happen this summer is anyone interested in buying a pair of tickets for Philly show? I'm definitely not going either way and the person I was going with feels the same. I'd rather offer them here first before trying ebay or some crap. 

pretty annoying that it's the end of May and we still don't know what's happening. some of us cant afford to keep sitting on the money spent for these tickets... :(

55 minutes ago, bloodymurderbitch said:

if the tour does still happen this summer is anyone interested in buying a pair of tickets for Philly show? I'm definitely not going either way and the person I was going with feels the same. I'd rather offer them here first before trying ebay or some crap. 

pretty annoying that it's the end of May and we still don't know what's happening. some of us cant afford to keep sitting on the money spent for these tickets... :(

I’m also going to have a ticket to sell for Philly. I think the show thread is a better place to do that:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

New dates on the website 

Looks like they did what I thought they might do. They moved the first week of shows to September and are starting the tour in Texas

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Looks like they did what I thought they might do. They moved the first week of shows to September and are starting the tour in Texas

where does it say sep?

Don’t see Toronto on the website so looks like that’s cancelled. Not surprising. Yay for getting $250 back!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Don’t see Toronto on the website so looks like that’s cancelled. Not surprising. Yay for getting $250 back!

Ugh, I wanted something to look forward to - but yea I can honestly use that $450 I spent on my 3 tickets aha.

They called me crazy. But come July we will be enjoying ourselves some live Green Day 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

We will se each other one day. 
So sad tho... I was looking for this show even if it was in 2026.

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

We will se each other one day. 
So sad tho... I was looking for this show even if it was in 2026.

I was too! We’ll catch each other on the next tour. As much as I wanted to attend a Hella Mega show, no one can pay me enough to attend one in the states this summer. Fingers crossed for some club shows next year! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

I was too! We’ll catch each other on the next tour. As much as I wanted to attend a Hella Mega show, no one can pay me enough to attend one in the states this summer. Fingers crossed for some club shows next year! 

How can we get refund? I guess TicketMaster will reach to us this week?

28 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Yeah it’s weird they didn’t say anything about it though in their announcement 

I posted this in the show thread but if anyone wants a pit ticket for Philly for $250 DM me

Are only those 4 shows refundable? I wanted to swap out my Citi Field tickets for the Hard Rock Stadium since I’ll be vacationing in Florida then.