Hella Mega Tour with Weezer, Fall Out Boy

Sanity Loan

6 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Foo Fighters sell out stadiums on their own. No way on earth would they pay Green Day to support them.

I never said it’s realistic, I just said I wouldn’t hate it.

• Like 1

Dave Grohl and Billie Joe in the same room? Can the universe handle that much awesomeness?

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Dave Grohl and Billie Joe in the same room? Can the universe handle that much awesomeness?

Probably not 😂

• Haha 2

Isn't it weird that Green Day have still not made an official statement to fans about the Asia shows being cancelled?  

Yeah it is strange, especially since they made official statements last time the shows were postponed.

28 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Isn't it weird that Green Day have still not made an official statement to fans about the Asia shows being cancelled?  

Yep, I said that a while ago and can hardly believe there is still nothing from them, they know how keen those fans are.  I am hoping they are near to finalising something and waiting to make it one announcement.

• Like 3

Kerrang just posted this which strictly speaking implies UK dates and those that follow could have a chance of going ahead? 

Not holding my breath though! Would also depend on the situation in other countries 

• Like 2

On 2/3/2021 at 8:54 AM, Beerjeezus said:

I never said it’s realistic, I just said I wouldn’t hate it.

I would fucking hate it because Dave Grohl is an asshole who spends 75% of the show talking instead of playing music 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Kerrang just posted this which strictly speaking implies UK dates and those that follow could have a chance of going ahead? 

Not holding my breath though! Would also depend on the situation in other countries 

Sounds really implausibly :ermm:

2 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Sounds really implausibly :ermm:

Yeah I think it's a bit over optimistic

4 hours ago, Cunt said:

I would fucking hate it because Dave Grohl is an asshole who spends 75% of the show talking instead of playing music 

Great fit with Billie :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Not a hope in hell is this going ahead

also the world COULD. With the uk government that’s being pushed back again

And if it’s just the UK it won’t happen (Ireland France Spain don’t look like they’ll be in any position for concerts) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplebenny said:

And if it’s just the UK it won’t happen (Ireland France Spain don’t look like they’ll be in any position for concerts) 

Yup, Germany neither 😞 This tour won't happen. My guess is that if we're lucky, there'll be big concerts (without restrictions like keeping distance etc.) in 2022 again. The mutants are messing everything up.

1 minute ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I don't think this will happen but Live Nation apparently do

Uhhhhhhh......

Sure?

I don't think it'll happen either.

I don't know guys, over 2 million people vaccinated in the US today, just one day. And the COVID cases are plummeting. It could happen. 

I  saw today that Reading and Leeds will happen this year

We, brazilians watching everyone else getting vaccinated and making plans again... 😢

• Sad 2

God what an absolutely amazing experience Hella Mega will be after all of this. If it ends up happening it will be such a magnificent catharsis.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Download Festival in UK is cancelled due to obvious reason :ermm: 

Why?