Hermione

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I don't believe in either of them

Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, legendary said:

Okay, it's amazing, but how did you found Jason Freese's father talking about Green Day?

here is the interview on youtube

AT 2:35 he mentions Jason and the Green Day tour

Wasn't it Jason who leaked the info about the upcoming start of the RevRad tour back in 2016? Those cheaky Freeses,they love spoiling surprises about tours

29 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Wasn't it Jason who leaked the info about the upcoming start of the RevRad tour back in 2016? Those cheaky Freeses,they love spoiling surprises about tours

What did Jason do? I thought it was Billie that started posting the #revrad hashtag

OMG they just pulled the video!  Well it must be true! Yep all the posts on Instagram are deleted too.

4 minutes ago, desertrose said:

OMG they just pulled the video!  Well it must be true!

What video? :huh: 

On one hand I really want it to be September so I can hear some new Day on the other I don't want summer to be over

2 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

What video? :huh: 

the video I posted above with an interview with Stan freese, Jason's dad, talking about his sons and  saying that Jason is getting ready to go out on a Green Day world tour .  He was interview by Pat Pattison on his you tube channel but they just pulled it.

Just now, desertrose said:

the video I posted above with an interview with Stan freese, Jason's dad, talking about his sons and  saying that Jason is getting ready to go out on a Green Day world tour .  He was interview by Pat Pattison on his you tube channel but they just pulled it.

Oooh thank you for clearing that up! I thought they accidentally posted something on instagram too soon or so.

go to this twitter page and you can see the video

@greendayrach

·

27 minutes ago, desertrose said:

OMG they just pulled the video!  Well it must be true! Yep all the posts on Instagram are deleted too.

🤣 Dad blew it. 

37 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

🤣 Dad blew it. 

So awesome 👏  Makes me wonder about the guy that posted about the Sept 6 release date that was also pulled. Also Duke Snyder commented on a post of Tre’s that he looked like he was ready to shoot some videos and that got deleted too.  Those are the things that deserve the most attention.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So awesome 👏  Makes me wonder about the guy that posted about the Sept 6 release date that was also pulled. Also Duke Snyder commented on a post of Tre’s that he looked like he was ready to shoot some videos and that got deleted too.  Those are the things that deserve the most attention.

Whhyyyy are they being so secretive

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Whhyyyy are they being so secretive

They’re planning a big surprise party for us? 🤔

Starting to wonder everything -- single, album, tour dates -- will be announced all at once. I couldn't even begin to guess when at this point.

I'd much before them involve the fanbase during recording. Not like telling us every detail but just some update videos or something like that. With this project and RevRad, they've been very secretive and to the point where they're trying to hide any indication that they're working on anything (Butch playing dumb "not knowing anything", GD management's response to Kerrang radio, deleting this video etc.)

1 minute ago, localinsomniac said:

Starting to wonder everything -- single, album, tour dates -- will be announced all at once. I couldn't even begin to guess when at this point.

I hope for the new album to be released this year. A single at early sep, album late November or something 😁

Have they ever been this quiet about an album release before?

33 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Have they ever been this quiet about an album release before?

Hard to compare to pre-social media but I assumed they would do something similar to what they did with trilogy, RevRad and Longshot and so far that hasn’t been the case. 

30 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hard to compare to pre-social media but I assumed they would do something similar to what they did with trilogy, RevRad and Longshot and so far that hasn’t been the case. 

But...they have new management 

31 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

But...they have new management 

Well I dont like it, I'm very green day frustrated right now. 😅

27 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Well I dont like it, I'm very green day frustrated right now. 😅

Agree. It sucks 😤

All the evidence we need is out there. It's coming, soon. All we gotta do is wait.

My hopes for next tour setlist:

- Bring back some trilogy stuff. Even if they only play a couple songs each night it would be great to hear something from that era in the setlist. If the concern is those tunes aren't well known then go with something that's fast and easy to get into like Let Yourself Go. 

- Don't mind if they drop most of the Rev Rad stuff. Keep Bang Bang but the rest can go. Forever Now is great live but I can't imagine them keeping a song of that length in the setlist given it isn't well known and it's not the Rev Rad tour. 

- Less Dookie. Very unlikely to happen but we've heard most of the Dookie stuff many times now and I'd be more interested in hearing from any of their other releases.

Archived