You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

2 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

Not quite haha, I did Google it specifically to show him tho 😂

I know my mother has seen Billie's dick too, that was by accident and nothing to do with me tho 🙃

I mean, I do feel like this is something we should all get to see and appreciate, so no shame. 🤣

So, what is your BF's opinion of Billie's dick? 🤣

6 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I mean, I do feel like this is something we should all get to see and appreciate, so no shame. 🤣

So, what is your BF's opinion of Billie's dick? 🤣

He refused to comment 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Obviously when I saw this I thought of The Longshot! 

927283c0d0d94914ea65fd1d9fd98a3fcc9cef49

Apparently @squinty bitch's post is still in my head because I first read that as "The Dick Game" and then had to look a little closer and saw "Dice." 🤣

When you're looking for a film to watch with the bf and end up picking Surf's Up purely cuz you know there are two Green Day songs in it 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you see this and think about Billie and the Cover Ups livestream :lol:

4c2dd962b05839e55f50cb01d169b07cce6b5d1b

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

When you see this tweet and have to go back and read it three times before you realize it’s not about Green Day

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess my 3 year old son know I am obsessed with Green Day...

He asked me if my car air freshener was Green Day smell.  Haha

Now I have to go see if that's a thing.

I know I want the Network candle.  

• Haha 2

On 3/31/2022 at 11:54 AM, Montclare said:

When you see this on a neighborhood facebook page and do a double take.

277589476_10226753955864768_734290871324

Person was asking for suggestions for their 50th birthday party. :lol:

Aw man Billie would definitely have used that for his party theme if he’d seen it 😄

3 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I guess my 3 year old son know I am obsessed with Green Day...

He asked me if my car air freshener was Green Day smell.  Haha

Now I have to go see if that's a thing.

I know I want the Network candle.  

It actually was a thing if you can find one on eBay. They made a heart hand grenade shaped car freshener during the AI era with all the other crazy merch. I don’t know what scent it was 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you're watching Game Grumps play Super Mario RPG and you get excited when there is a plant monster enemy called Fink Flower.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

When you see this and think of RevRad/Bang Bang! :lol:

b11fa22f52d490f53f6ad21f2f883987ad6e88e0

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Today I told my parents that I am going to Copenhagen this Sunday. 
Dad "Are you going to see Green Day?" Noooo, how do you know that? 

When they're one of the only things that make you happy right now.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

When you walk down this street even when it takes you 6 blocks in the opposite direction of where you're actually going.

obHerwG.jpg

• Haha 4

I don't know this counts as me or my family, but nevermind!

My Mum told me about a dream she had last night involving Billie. She said we were at a show, and she shouted out 'Billie I love you. I'd marry you if I was ten years younger'. He heard her and said to the crowd, 'Who said that? Let's get the woman up on-stage'!! 🤣🤭

• Haha 4

I knew I was when I heard basket case on the radio when I was six years old and then later.. seen how billie looks AND I WAS HOOKED, still very much am 

• Like 1

When you're watching Stranger Things season 4 and you can't help but wonder if Gaten Matarazzo did the MMOTR video before, after, or during the filming of this part of the show.

• Haha 3

Proud Green Day fan moment :wub:

A few weeks ago my 13 year old was asking me over and over for a pair of Converse sneakers, so I passed down my high tops that went to sooooo many Green Day concerts with me. She proceeded to scrub off all the Sharpie'd on Green Day lyrics and shit that got written on them in the lines outside of various venues, but I get it.... beat up Converse ain't the aesthetic these days. Still brought a tear to my eye to watch her rock out of the house in them. 

Anyway, this weekend we were driving somewhere and she was browsing through my phone for music, put on Dookie, and then started analyzing the difference between "old Green Day" and "new Green Day" and idk it just brought me back to the good old days!!! She's very musically talented and so smart and it was really fun to listen to her analysis. Ever since she's been asking to go to a show and I told her if they tour anywhere near us at any point in the future I'll grab us some lawn seats and we'll rock out. Low key hoping this happens soon but I've totally lost track of the band and have no clue if a tour is anywhere near happening, ever :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, jj0407 said:

When you drop into conversation with the IT guy (who is also dj'ing at the work summer party) that you were at hella mega last week and at the party he plays pork and beans, this ain't a scene and then basketcase, holiday and the entirety of Jesus of suburbia just because you also mentioned that you were only actually going to the gigs for green day. There were some confused faces (i work at a law firm) 🤣

Give them a promotion!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Give them a promotion!!

Technically he's higher up the chain than I am but I may make him some unicorn cupcakes (yes I have fell into the trap of buying random unicorn themed stuff) 😂

• Haha 3