You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

13 hours ago, Squashie said:

They are definitely worth it. So many good tunes. 

I cranked them this morning.  Not a bad song yet.

• Like 1

Just now, That Dude said:

I cranked them this morning.  Not a bad song yet.

Broken World has a BJA credit

• Like 2

It's finally here, guys!  Every single piece of dirt I could dig up on Z.....I mean Chris Dugan. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 9:55 PM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I was on a phone call with somebody for work and in the middle of the conversation, they just go "You're a big Green Day fan right? How was the show?" They just... knew that I had to be there when they rolled into town this week. Guilty.

Funny thing is, I don't even remember talking to them about the band. I guess it's just who I am now as a person. :lol: 

I love those random moments! It's been happening a lot at my new job because the one thing everyone knows about me is I love music! It happens here a lot with NIN. People will hit me up when they do anything and I love it 🤣

• Like 2

I met 2 guys at a gig. I was alone so we started talking about music
"So what bands do you like?" I replied "Well... Green Day, blablabla" "Yes, I noticed for Green Day" Because I have an American Idiot phone case 
And I wish I said "You haven't seen my tattoo yetttt" 

When you're about to get onto what looks like the world's tallest elevator

mONhXCm.jpg

And all you can think is

• Haha 3

I forgot about this. 
I have 2 little cousins (they're sisters) 3 and 2 years old. 
One day I was at my grandma's and she showed me the birthday's photos of the youngest. 
They are both really into unicorns and they both had a themed headband. So when I saw the photos I was like "Oh! Hella Mega!" 
This made me laugh because I bought the same unicorn headband for the gigs. 😂

When your driving instructor bothers to tell you that Green Day were on the radio the other day and he thought of you :bunny:

• Like 4

On 8/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, solongfromthestars said:

When your driving instructor bothers to tell you that Green Day were on the radio the other day and he thought of you :bunny:

My mom does this too! She'll call or text me saying "I heard Green Day on the radio today!"

• Like 4

There was a guy who came in today at work who reminded me quite a lot of Dookie/Insomniac era Billie - especially his hair - but also slightly his face. He wasn't strikingly similar, but enough so that it was noticeable to me and I was nervous interacting with him because he was cute. :blush: His name was Jason. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

18 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I just started a new job and I now have a Getty Images subscription with premium access.

What's the first thing I search for to get a feel for how it works? Of course, Billie pics... :ga:

There are SO many awesome shots from concerts in there... now I gotta find the rest of those 2015 photos from when I "met" him before the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony! Guess I should've held off and not spent like $200 on the rights to it, all those years ago. :lol:

Was the one you bought still watermarked?  I was thinking of asking Santa for a Getty image but not sure I want to spend all that if it’s going to still have a great big watermark on it!

30 minutes ago, jengd said:

Was the one you bought still watermarked?  I was thinking of asking Santa for a Getty image but not sure I want to spend all that if it’s going to still have a great big watermark on it!

I bought a print out of it but didn't buy digital access — I can't even remember if that was an option, it's been so long.

They shipped it to me as an 8x10" photo matted in a large frame that's basically vacuum-sealed. It looks really nice, no watermark, and I have it hanging on my wall. I'd have to actually destroy the frame and mat, probably, to get to the photo and attempt to scan it to have it digitally. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Because there is absolutely no other reason why a 7/11 tattoo would be an acceptable choice. :lol:

THIS lol😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

Because there is absolutely no other reason why a 7/11 tattoo would be an acceptable choice. :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

• Like 2

When you see one of these randomly parked in the middle of nowhere and immediately think of Green Day because they use these trucks when they're in the UK touring

f1b5f71c3bd96a215380922d582e2ad4ea3409e1

• Like 2
  • Haha 2