You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

It was 109 degrees F today, which is absolutely record shattering for the Pacific Northwest, and my brain has been a bit scrambled from the heat (my car has no AC and my house is 90 degrees still at 10pm). When I was at work today, which has AC thank god, I was looking at other stores in the area with my coworker to see what kind of money they were making since it's been so slow because of the heat and I accidentally said "what is Green Day?" instead of "what is greenwood?" (As in what are they at in terms of sales. Greenwood is the location of another store in our district). We both cracked up over that.

Wow, I do hope it gets more tolerable for you guys out there soon. 

17 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wow, I do hope it gets more tolerable for you guys out there soon. 

Thanks! The heat dome has dissipated so we're getting that cool marine air again and it's back to normal summer temperatures. Hopefully we won't have to suffer through it again this summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

When you pick the nail color labeled “1039” for your pedicure 😬

(it’s a pinkish color)

Just wrong that it’s pink!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, squinty bitch said:

When you secretly take a photo of someone on the train purely because their bag looks like this:

IMG-20210523-191954.jpg

There's even a Warning triangle next to them. :lol:

• Haha 4

When you're watching a video about potential Zelda dungeon ideas and there's a clip from some other video game as an example of a steampunk theme and there's a building that says "Fink" on it and you backtrack just to make sure. I have no idea what video game this is from, but it automatically gets a point from me for including Fink.

Sorry it's not super high res, but I guarantee you it does actually say Fink. I was watching it on my TV so it was bigger and more obvious. :lol:

XUywDDX.png

• Haha 4

when your in a guitar store and see a strat you think of blue

whenever someone/something mentions " armstrong " you think about billie

• Like 1

When you're talking about fireworks with your friends and the discussion moves to bottle rockets and all you can think about is Billie and how much he loves writing about them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you read belie as Bellie 

Tried to put Bellie in a word puzzle, it did not work 😂😂

• Haha 2

When your taxi driver has a rock playlist that includes Green Day and you have to resist starting to talk about the show last night! (Apparently his girlfriend plays in a band that once supported Sum 41 if anyone is interested - Follow me Home I think he said - and they've been on Kerrang radio) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

When you're making a profile for a customer and you get excited because her last name is Armstrong.

• Haha 4

When you're reading the Sunday comics and one of them mentions Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday back to back and you do a double-take because all your brain registers is "Armstrong" and "Billie".

• Haha 3

When you love the troll album so much but then Fantano puts it at the very bottom of his Albums that are a ZER0 list. 

He says it sounds like a redneck with a beergut making a party album that goes against all things punk rock.  WHOA!  FOAM is so bad, it is ANTI-punk.  

And calling Billie a redneck, oh boy.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:37 AM, Slave To The Network said:

When you find a box of Wheat Thins in the cupboard and it makes you think of Billie. A few of you will know why. :shifty::lol:

I don’t know why… 😭 

I am becoming an Interrupters fan through osmosis.   

Not even listening to their music or reading about them.   I just decided I'm a fan now.   Maybe tomorrow I'll give them a spin.   

Today, I explored the sounds of Lady Gaga for some reason.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I am becoming an Interrupters fan through osmosis.   

Not even listening to their music or reading about them.   I just decided I'm a fan now.   Maybe tomorrow I'll give them a spin.   

Today, I explored the sounds of Lady Gaga for some reason.   

They are definitely worth it. So many good tunes. 

• Like 3