You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

43 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When people say that it's Ed Sheeran's birthday today and you're like "hey, don't forget it's Billie Joe's too"

Ed who? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

I saw something on my timeline that said "Happy birthday to Michael Jordan!" and I was like....that's not Billie. 

• Haha 4

Yes, the only thing of any importance on February 17th is Billie Joe Armstrong's birthday. Everything else is trivial. This is a scientific fact.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Yes, the only thing of any importance on February 17th is Billie Joe Armstrong's birthday. Everything else is trivial. This is a scientific fact.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Was watching the news and listening to this climate scientist who went by "Dr. Kevin" and started imagining Kevin Preston as a physician. 🤣I feel confident that @The Grohl will soon be scheduling an exam. 🤣

20 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Was watching the news and listening to this climate scientist who went by "Dr. Kevin" and started imagining Kevin Preston as a physician. 🤣I feel confident that @The Grohl will soon be scheduling an exam. 🤣

Watch out! Kevin has a new job! DOCTOR KEVIN!!! 

• Haha 1

When you're watching "Amend" on Netflix (highly recommended!) and there is a brief clip of Jerry Falwell and all you can think of is JFPP.

• Haha 2

When you're at work and "When Will I Be Loved" by The Everly Brothers comes on and all you can think of is that cover of the song Billie sang at the Grammys with Miranda Lambert. His voice was so pretty and it's such a beautiful song. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Montclare said:

When you walk into a grocery store, and this song is playing and your mind immediately goes here.

Also, I work for the city and was entering in a sanitation code violation request.  One of the questions they ask is "Is there a squatter on the property?"  Halfway through the sentence Tre's voice entered my head. :lol:

I hope you said it in time with the song. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

On 2/16/2021 at 10:28 PM, Slave To The Network said:

When you're watching the 'Quarantinewhile' segment of Colbert and he mentions amyl nitrate poppers in the intro and, well. You know where my mind went immediately. :ga:

Also in an intro this week, he said "release your sphincter" (he must really like Popper Punk), used the name Billie for a kid, and said Foo Foo the Snoo.  Come on man, just have the Network on already! 🤞

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, Montclare said:

Also in an intro this week, he said "release your sphincter" (he must really like Popper Punk), used the name Billie for a kid, and said Foo Foo the Snoo.  Come on man, just have the Network on already! 🤞

I noticed that too! Stephen has always liked GD. And Billie is a fan of the show too. It makes me happy! :happy:

• Like 2

That despite my sisters questions about it, I'm taking the secret of The Network's true identity with me 😌 

• Like 1

When the unbelievably long zoom meeting you're in makes you think of Billie because of the 8,000 times the person conducting it says "ya know".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When there's a segment about water buffalo on a farming programme and it reminds you of the water buffalo pictures that GD posted. 

• Haha 1