You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When Snoop Dogg's Just Eat takeaway advert comes on the TV and it reminds me of him making pizzas with GD earlier this year.

Them all making pizzas together was one of the best things that ever happened. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When Snoop Dogg's Just Eat takeaway advert comes on the TV and it reminds me of him making pizzas with GD earlier this year.

I have a similar moment when I see the Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart Tostitos commercial. It makes me think of Snoop going "YEEEEEAH! OH YEEEEEAH!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you can't listen to EJN without hearing the mic drop.

When you can't listen to When I Come Around without some small voice in you head screaming "Mike Dirnt's a dirty whore"

When you know who Jason White, Jason Freese, Jeff Matika, and Kevin Preston are. (Bonus points if you knew who Kevin was when FBHT was a thing).

When you quote the Jeff Matika show on a daily basis.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Billie's clapping there is still one of my favorite things.

giphy.gif

• Love 3

Good lord, how is literally everything he does so cute? He's like a cat. They can even scratch you and you're like "you are the most adorable thing to ever grace this earth."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Good lord, how is literally everything he does so cute? He's like a cat. They can even scratch you and you're like "you are the most adorable thing to ever grace this earth."

I don’t agree about cats, but I do about Billie 😍😍😍😂

• Haha 2

When you're texting a friend about a place called Foxship Bakery and you call it Foxboro Bakery.

• Haha 4

When you get super duper excited for the new Pokémon DLC because you can finally transfer your 3 Giratinas named Billie Joe and a shiny one named St. Jimmy into your game. 😂  Giratina is my favorite Pokémon btw. It's the only one worthy of having the honor of being named after Billie imo.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140323160154giratina-giratina-transparent-free-trans

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Let's get down to the definition of a fan.     A person who exhibits strong interest or admiration for something.   Okay.   

This can take a dark turn rather quickly, as the term is short for "fanatic".   

A fanatic is a person with a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal or with an obsessive enthusiasm.

So you Trilogy haters are not fanatics.    You guys that criticized the album art or title of foam, not fanatics.  

Me, I'm a perfectly reasonable fan.   Now if you'll excuse me.   I have to go my dog a flea bath with Tre Cool's Chihuahua Flea Bath Bathing Soap, Only 49.99 an ounce

While drinking my Father of All Dark Roasts in My Green Day themed home.   

Some of this is fictional.   Some..... 

is not.  

Fan.

or

Fanatic.   

The choice is yours.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, That Dude said:

Let's get down to the definition of a fan.     A person who exhibits strong interest or admiration for something.   Okay.   

This can take a dark turn rather quickly, as the term is short for "fanatic".   

A fanatic is a person with a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal or with an obsessive enthusiasm.

So you Trilogy haters are not fanatics.    You guys that criticized the album art or title of foam, not fanatics.  

Me, I'm a perfectly reasonable fan.   Now if you'll excuse me.   I have to go my dog a flea bath with Tre Cool's Chihuahua Flea Bath Bathing Soap, Only 49.99 an ounce

While drinking my Father of All Dark Roasts in My Green Day themed home.   

Some of this is fictional.   Some..... 

is not.  

Fan.

or

Fanatic.   

The choice is yours.  

Damn you're a strange guy.
But I love you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

When you're writing a post on the Smashing Pumpkins and you type out "Billie Corgan"

Seriously took me a second to figure out what was wrong with this. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When you religiously check this site multiple times a day although you could probably wait weeks and catch up in an hour, yet you still check for some sort of breaking news.
it's a habit I need to break tbh

21 minutes ago, Montclare said:

You just mentally convert every "Billy" spelling into "Billie" and think "There's nothing wrong with this picture."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Grohl said:

When you're writing a post on the Smashing Pumpkins and you type out "Billie Corgan"

I have a shameful story to tell.

In middle school, I did a project about music and I spelled it Billie Joel Armstrong.   

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, That Dude said:

In middle school, I did a project about music and I spelled it Billie Joel Armstrong.   

Get out.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Grohl said:

55 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I read it as Bellie Corgan... :toocool:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

giphy.gif

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

Get out

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you say you're a Green Bay Packers fan only because when I was young I saw Last Guy Finish Last and to this day at 27 years old I'm into football only because of that.

• Like 1