You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

Those look like really good donuts! I will happily eat Billie's donuts (please no one twist this into something dirty LOL).

As if...😂😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Montclare said:

He's got that covered too.

That's my boy! He knows coffee is a vital life source. Imagine, ordering some Oakland coffee and Billie is the courier. Or I guess it would be Kevin because he was promoted to mail boy 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

That's my boy! He knows coffee is a vital life source. Imagine, ordering some Oakland coffee and Billie is the courier. Or I guess it would be Kevin because he was promoted to mail boy 🤔

These are hard times.  He can pull double duty as drink boy and mail boy. :D

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

The with attitude bit kills me :lol:

Same! 😂

10 hours ago, Montclare said:

He's got that covered too.

Is that photoshopped or did Billie actually put a bunch of coffee beans in his mouth for that? I would assume the latter because it's Billie and he's a fucking idiot. If so, gross! What a disgusting boy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Same! 😂

Is that photoshopped or did Billie actually put a bunch of coffee beans in his mouth for that? I would assume the latter because it's Billie and he's a fucking idiot. If so, gross! What a disgusting boy.

It was him chocking that worried me about this pic!  Don’t know but hope it’s photoshopped.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Grohl said:

I feel like Billie should handle this delivery. And I smell more smut coming. 😉🤣

When you randomly see this on Twitter and it reminds you of getting into a Green Day show :lol:

It's actually a Trump rally and I later heard they'd broken through the barrier and made a run for it! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

When you randomly see this on Twitter and it reminds you of getting into a Green Day show :lol:

It's actually a Trump rally and I later heard they'd broken through the barrier and made a run for it! 

That's one thing I don't miss about gigs :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

That's one thing I don't miss about gigs :lol: 

Same. I wish he'd cut the long speech crap and just get on with the song. Maybe I need to take that as my "go get a drink" break next time.

My second Green Day poster just arrived! It got a little crinkled in the tube but it is still beautiful. Still waiting for the third and final one to come from Thailand LOL. 

119335171_1574406202730802_7047938995609

So one of my coworkers stopped by my office just now because he saw my Green Day poster and started talking about how Dookie is one of his favorite albums and it came out when he was a senior in high school (which I was shocked by because the guy doesn't look like he is out of his 30s LOL). And then of course I had to tell him my own story of becoming a fan and then he said he hasn't listened to Green Day in awhile but he is going to do so now. I love how all the best people seem to be Green Day fans and how playing Green Day/putting up Green Day stuff always attracts awesome people. 

When you get a mohawk and then every single time you look in the mirror all you can think about is:

"WhaT's wITh MiKe's moHaWk? He loOkS liKe aN iDiOt!"

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When basically the only thing that makes feel you happy right now is Green Day.

Been there. :hug:

• Like 1

When every time someone dumps you, "Whatsername" plays in your head, and when you leave someone else, "Good Riddance" plays instead.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, pouty bitch said:

When you get a mohawk and then every single time you look in the mirror all you can think about is:

"WhaT's wITh MiKe's moHaWk? He loOkS liKe aN iDiOt!"

I have a mohawk yet I don't know what you are referencing. Please help.

mohawk picture from me
20200908_183304.png

• Like 1

@Scumfuc Waste In the footage of making American Idiot, everyone is in the studio and Billie Joe is talking about what fans write on the message boards and it’s pretty hilarious, this is one of the things he quotes, also “what’s with Billie Joe playing  nice guitars now” about selling out, and the famous “Billie Joe is so hawt” oh and “when they’re not on tour, they just sit about getting fat”.  Time to go watch all this stuff again to remind myself and celebrate AI!

• Haha 1

When you're learning Spanish and you come across "coffee maker" in a lesson.

When you're volunteering in a charity shop and you smile when you hear Good Riddance. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you're learning Spanish and you come across "coffee maker" in a lesson.

When you're volunteering in a charity shop and you smile when you hear Good Riddance. 

Now I want to know how to say "coffee maker" in Spanish. I tried learning Spanish in high school and it was the one subject I legitimately sucked at LOL.

36 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Now I want to know how to say "coffee maker" in Spanish. 

Cafetera. 

409 (cuatrocientos nueve) en tu cafetera. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Cafetera. 

409 (cuatrocientos nueve) en tu cafetera. 

Somehow I know I will remember this phrase. If I only things could have been like this in high school! 🤣

When you spot an article titled "Jesus of Siberia" in dad's newspaper and for a split second you think it says "Jesus of Suburbia". 

• Haha 4