You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

56 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you watch Danny and Arin of Game Grumps play Dual Brain, a game where you play a bunch of math mini-games under pressure that get progressively harder and immediately wonder how the GD boys would fare with doing a bunch of math calculations and problem solving on the spot.

That sounds like it could be awesome.  I guess they would keep going until it got too hard and smash the place up 😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

You don't own a pet but you buy one of these pet toys anyway :lol:

9CymUnu.jpg

I went to Flying Tiger (I don't know if there's also in the US) and I saw pet toys like those ones 
And then I saw the price (8 euros) and I was like no, I'm not gonna buy one 😂
Even if I want like a key chain to bring on tour 😂

When you buy these just because (without knowing or caring what they taste like) :lol:

X5yEL0n.jpg

8 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

I went to Flying Tiger (I don't know if there's also in the US) and I saw pet toys like those ones 
And then I saw the price (8 euros) and I was like no, I'm not gonna buy one 😂
Even if I want like a key chain to bring on tour 😂

Oh no - it was only 3 Euro here

10 hours ago, Whenicomearound1991 said:

So true 😂😂😂😂

Always! Never fails :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Oh no - it was only 3 Euro here

At Tiger at 3 euros I found the keychain toys 
They are little and not so cute 😂

I also found unicorn slippers in the same shop. They were 10 euros so I didn't buy them 
I came back another day and they were on sale. Guess the price? Just one euro. 
Of course I didn't find my number 😂 

1 minute ago, Melodramfool said:

At Tiger at 3 euros I found the keychain toys 
They are little and not so cute 😂

I also found unicorn slippers in the same shop. They were 10 euros so I didn't buy them 
I came back another day and they were on sale. Guess the price? Just one euro. 
Of course I didn't find my number 😂 

That sucks. Can't believe they didn't have your number for one Euro :(

When you have two very detailed GD dreams in the same night. It was awesome, but also annoying because I had to immediately write them down so I wouldn't forget, despite being super tired and half asleep.

• Like 1

When you go horseback riding with a friend and her dog on a muddy trail and the dog's leash is literally dragging in the mud and the "dragged it through the mud" lyric from Worry Rock instantly pops into your head.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pouty bitch said:

When you're searching the NHS website for your local dental practice and each dentist has a "GDC membership number", and for a moment you're confused why all dentists are Green Day fans and official GDC members, until you realise that it means "General Dental Council" lol I'm so dumb :lol:

It should be a rule!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jengd said:

It should be a rule!

Now I'm imagining all dentists rocking out to GD and playing the Geek Stink Breath video on loop :lol:

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Now I'm imagining all dentists rocking out to GD and playing the Geek Stink Breath video on loop :lol:

And Give Me Novocaine.  Both of those always go through my head when I'm at the dentist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When you immediatly think to them during this situations
+ At a job interview one of the 2 secretary, talking about privacy and personal data, says "If you don't want to be in our photos on Facebook or Instagram, we will put a unicorn's face on you" 
+ The secretary has 2 unicorn pens and she shows you 
+ She told us about working sometimes on a train and she spoke about the Milan-Florence train-route, which is the one I have to do in June as Green Day are going to play in Milan and in Florence the following day. 

Oh, and I also heard a few minutes of Oh Yeah because Virgin Radio is always on in that office. 

When your recurring stress dream is buying Green Day tickets a year in advance, forgetting about the show, then suddenly it's in two weeks and you haven't booked flights and you spent all your money on another show you didn't forget about

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

I pulled up behind this car yesterday & y'know the stickers that say "baby on board" the sticker said "little unicorn on board" wtf when did unicorns become so mainstream

Unicorn takeover :lol:

• Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 11:43 PM, UNICORN VOMIT said:

when did unicorns become so mainstream

They've been mainstream/popular for years. Honestly I've been a bit confused over you guys questioning it lol, but I guess you just didn't notice it until they became related to GD! Since I'm pretty lame I always found unicorns adorable, so I have quite a lot of them and have always appreciated the fact that they're so prevalent. Basically anything you want there's a unicorn version of and often times I choose that because I just can't resist the cuteness :lol: 

Spoiler

As I'm writing this I may be wearing unicorn slippers, a t-shirt with a unicorn on it and a hoodie with a unicorn horn and ears.. And next to me is a unicorn lamp that glows in different colors.

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

They've been mainstream/popular for years. Honestly I've been a bit confused over you guys questioning it lol, but I guess you just didn't notice it until they became related to GD! Since I'm pretty lame I always found unicorns adorable, so I have quite a lot of them and have always appreciated the fact that they're so prevalent. Basically anything you want there's a unicorn version of and often times I choose that because I just can't resist the cuteness :lol: 

Hide contents

As I'm writing this I may be wearing unicorn slippers, a t-shirt with a unicorn on it and a hoodie with a unicorn horn and ears.. And next to me is a unicorn lamp that glows in different colors.

I hadn’t noticed but have recently started volunteering at a local primary school and it’s like unicorn central, clothes, shoes, socks, gym bags, water bottles etc etc....🦄🦄😂

• Haha 1

Just now, jengd said:

I hadn’t noticed but have recently started volunteering at a local primary school and it’s like unicorn central, clothes, shoes, socks, gym bags, water bottles etc etc....🦄🦄😂

Sounds to me like the kids have great taste :ga: Weirdly enough I haven't bought any merch with the FOAM unicorn. Probably because I'm just now slowly starting to accept that it's truly the art we got for this era lol. I should buy it though since despite me owning tons of unicorn bs I don't have anything I actually wear outside of my home.