You know you're a Green Day fan when...

JardyOfSuburbia

On 12/4/2019 at 12:18 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

When you get this in a Wonder Trade on Pokemon and decide to keep it because it's called Kevin (even though it's the wrong nature) :lol:

EzSsHWe.jpg

Two words: Nature mint. 😉 Plus you can give him perfect IVs by getting him to level 100 and Hyper Training. Do that and you've got a perfect Kevin! :lol:

• Like 1

My mom had a vendor show recently and while she was there she bought a unicorn toy. And I named it Billie Jr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Is it me or are unicorns everywhere now.

They really are. It's a unicorn takeover 😂

• Like 2

When you see some coasters in a shop and you think of the coaster scene in Ordinary World. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Is it me or are unicorns everywhere now.

WTF Hahahah It should be throwing up ice-cream instead of pooping it tho   

On 12/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

When you're watching Elf and you think of Billie standing on a box next to Will Ferrell and the time he was on stage with GD for East Jesus Nowhere 

„Is the song still going on?“ 😂😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When you see some coasters in a shop and you think of the coaster scene in Ordinary World. 

Best part of the whole damn movie :lol:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I went to an old book shop yesterday and found a selection of poems by one local quite famous leftist writer, titled "Songs Of Rage And Love" :ninja: It's from 1962, so a 100% coincidence.

• Like 4

When you have to get an MRI and they ask you what music you want to listen to during it and you request Green Day.

Actually got a pretty good mix too! BOBD, KYE, F.O.D., WTP, WMUWSE, SB, Oh Love, and Pulling Teeth. When the music started, it was the intro to ?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) and I got excited, but they switched it to BOBD.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

When you have to get an MRI and they ask you what music you want to listen to during it and you request Green Day.

Actually got a pretty good mix too! BOBD, KYE, F.O.D., WTP, WMUWSE, SB, Oh Love, and Pulling Teeth. When the music started, it was the intro to ?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) and I got excited, but they switched it to BOBD.

They didn't play me any music during my MRI :( Anyway, I hope it went fine for you!

When you get a call from Longview and immediately decline because you know it's spam, but still smile because it's Longview.

@Kyrthical It went fine. Thanks! Sorry you didn't get to listen to music.

A little 6 years old kid went to the rink this afternoon. He had a Green Day toque on his head. I let him dangle me and score some goals against me by purpose :P

• Love 4

I put a GDA button on my phone because I am not posting enough content quick enough. 

Be prepared for posts all the workday long!!!!

Green Day

Green Day Returns

Green Day Forever 

Green Day and The Network

Green Day Begins

The Emrald Knight

(can't think of the next one for some reason)

The Green Day

OH!  The Green Day Rises!!!

The Green Day Squad

Green Day Squad redux

GreenDependance Day

Edited by That Dude
More albums yo!
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2019 at 6:06 PM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

A little 6 years old kid went to the rink this afternoon. He had a Green Day toque on his head. I let him dangle me and score some goals against me by purpose :P

Played a little Dion Phaneuf there eh? 

You know you're a Green Day fan when your grandmother has alzheimers and can't remember what happened 1 hour ago but she sees Green Day and says these fucking guys are always on TV here 😂

• Haha 3

On 11/17/2019 at 6:45 PM, Nightlife said:

The important question is did you do this as you sang 'faith and misery'?
2UyCJZ.gif 

I don't but everytime I listen to Holiday I feel like screaming "Brothers and sisters!" like the Bullet's gig 😂

On 12/27/2019 at 8:13 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

This is so cool 😃
I've never heard someone who was asked what music they wanted to put on 

On 12/27/2019 at 1:21 PM, Guest said:

They didn't play me any music during my MRI :( Anyway, I hope it went fine for you!

Never happened to me either! 
It would have been less traumatic 😪