The Coverups - Ivy Room January 15

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, lizziebix said:

@norcalgreendayfan, Jerry will be able to go tomorrow?  Is this near you?

It’s near me but don’t think I’ll be able to make it

Ivy Room website still has no events listed for tonight. That’s just bizarre. We’ll know soon enough, I suppose.

Jason Beebout (from Isocracy & Samiam) owns the Ivy Room I believe. He shared the flier on his facebook recently. Weird that it's not on the website. But it doesn't really matter anyways. It's happening tonight! Be there or be square :lol: 

On 1/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, Fadedintwilight said:

Who is actually going?

I can go. :cool:

It's not especially close for me, but I've been there before and it's a fun place to hang out, see a show and have a drink. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Wait, who is this person that posted this from the Ivy room? Is she a fan, and if so how does she know exactly what’s going on?

6 hours ago, norcalgreendayfan said:

It’s near me but don’t think I’ll be able to make it

:(

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

Wait, who is this person that posted this from the Ivy room? Is she a fan, and if so how does she know exactly what’s going on?

You’re right I may have jumped the gun, I’m just so excited. I asked her to confirm if she knows anything. 

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You’re right I may have jumped the gun, I’m just so excited. I asked her to confirm if she knows anything. 

Ok I’m sure you’ll let us know what she says. I’ve been a little worried about Billie with what’s been going on with his social media and I’d love to know that he’s happy & performing. But I’m prepared to be disappointed.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Ok I’m sure you’ll let us know what she says. I’ve been a little worried about Billie with what’s been going on with his social media and I’d love to know that he’s happy & performing. But I’m prepared to be disappointed.

I feel you. A show like this wirh an adoring crowd would be just the thing to lift his spirits if needed. I’m staying positive, nothing has disproved it yet.

Best case scenario is that it's a pre-trilogy style secret show. Worst case... all just a joke. Another likely thing would be that its the engineers in a cover band

16 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

People are posting on Facebook that Billie and Jason are there.

Where? (on fb I mean)

20 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

People are posting on Facebook that Billie and Jason are there.

How do you search for posts like that I tried keywords but nothing recent comes up.

9 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Where? (on fb I mean)

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

How do you search for posts like that I tried keywords but nothing recent comes up.

They're people I'm friends with on Facebook. I wouldn't know how to search for posts either :lol: 

Also what time do The Coverups go on? Not that it matters with California being 3 hours behind me and the fact that I have to get up early for work tomorrow. But it would be nice to know before bed if this is nothing or something.

3 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

They're people I'm friends with on Facebook. I wouldn't know how to search for posts either :lol: 

Haha okay I thought I was just missing something. I'm clueless with this stuff sometimes. Are your friends there? 

Wouldn't it suck if Billie's there but just to watch? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Also what time do The Coverups go on? Not that it matters with California being 3 hours behind me and the fact that I have to get up early for work tomorrow. But it would be nice to know before bed if this is nothing or something.

If they are opening then 8pm pacific time. If dead sound plays first then I have no idea. I’ll never be able to sleep though so I’m waiting for news.

1 minute ago, gaslight13 said:

Haha okay I thought I was just missing something. I'm clueless with this stuff sometimes. Are your friends there? 

Hey, at least we'd get some new pictures.

3 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

They know this has gone out to only Green day fans he wouldn’t dare show up and not play. :mad:

Archived