The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Oooo Billie's lookin' good with that lil bit of stubble 🥵 And of course Adrienne looks gorgeous :wub:

• Like 3

Okay, my first thought was Billie looks like he's at peace, or satisfied with everything.  Those EYES!!  Although you can't really tell they are so green, they are still beautiful! and are so emotive!   And Adrienne??!!  Are they both drinking from the fountain of youth again??!!  I need that recipe.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Okay, my first thought was Billie looks like he's at peace, or satisfied with everything.

This just made me tear up. 🥲 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, stories and songs said:

This just made me tear up. 🥲 

I've been teary-eyed for the past two days straight practically. This whole album release is emotional, in a good way. The boys seem satisfied and really content with this album. I'm so happy for them and proud to be a fan :wub: 

• Love 4

On 1/19/2024 at 7:46 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

These are priceless

Gaaaaahhh! The return of the cake menace! :lol: Now that he has awoken once more, cakes everywhere will feel a wave of dread creeping across their frosted bodies.

EDIT: Well, shit. I guess @The Grohl beat me and I didn't see it.😅

• Haha 3

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to make this after seeing the Howard Stern interview. Gooooooood Billie is so HOT!!:wub: And his laugh and smile are so fucking cute here! This man is going to kill me, I swear.

lXHswOb.gif

EDIT: Yayyy! I got it to work!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to make this after seeing the Howard Stern interview. Gooooooood Billie is so HOT!!:wub: And his laugh and smile are so fucking cute here! This man is going to kill me, I swear.

https://imgur.com/lXHswOb

He looked so cute and happy during that interview and his feet barely touched the foot bar on the chair. 😭 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

https://imgur.com/lXHswOb

btw imgur converts the gifs I upload to mp4s and I still haven't found a work around for actually embedding it in my post as a gif. 😒 If anyone knows how to cheese this, suggestions are welcomed.

I just choose the photo I want and click Direct Link and paste it right into the comment area.

37 minutes ago, jengd said:

We all need to paint that one fingernail bright pink for the tour.

That's a cute idea! We all should have our nails painted black and pink for our shows during the tour 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Okay, we may be getting the nail polish, but where is all this eyeliner he's promised us? Don't get me wrong, he's been looking fucking fantastic even without it. So much so that I want to scream. But I want that eyeliner too!

I know right?!  After he went on that rant on IG about how he likes wearing makeup and will always wear it...suddenly went dry!  Tre on the otherhand, has been killing it in the eyeliner department...come on Billie!

• Like 2